Suzuki to launch 'Ek Tha Tiger, Ek hai Hayate' campaign for its mass segment motorcycle
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
In order to reinforce the brand’s association with the Bollywood Superstar, Salman Khan, Suzuki Motorcycle India Private Limited (SMIPL) is all set to launch a new campaign. The actor, who endorsed the first campaign of the two-wheeler manufacturer, introduced Hayate to the Indian riders and contributed to the success of the launch. Salman Khan who happens to be a crowd puller is a perfect icon to represent the mass segment bike from Suzuki. To launch the next event ' EK Tha Tiger, Ek hai Hayate', the company has signed an agreement with the Yash raj Films for using their upcoming flick 'Ek Tha Tiger' starring Salman Khan.
The all-new campaign from SMIPL offers an opportunity to the buyers of Suzuki Hayate to meet the actor personally. Selected through a random and automated computerised lucky draw, six lucky winners will get the opportunity to meet Salman at Mumbai and one of them will be provided with a brand new Hayate as a bonus prize.
Company is adopting a 360 degree approach with its new advertising campaign to promote the contest. 'Ek Tha Tiger, Ek hai Hayate' promotion will be featuring across all possible modes of media, including Television, Cinema, Radio and Print. Besides being aired during the ongoing Indian Idol Season 6 on Sony channel, the Television Commercial (TVC) will also appear on several other channels and shows. Special consumer engagement programs will be backing up the new TVC from the Suzuki Motors.
National Head, Marketing, SMIPL, Anu Anamika, said, “This campaign is an outcome of the huge response to the brand's association with Salman Khan. Tiger Salman Khan offers his fans the opportunity to associate with his style and flair. The contest provides Suzuki two wheelers with an opportunity to offer its customers many more reasons to celebrate.”
The upcoming flick of the Salman Khan happens to be the most awaited movie of 2012 and it is speculated that the upcoming film will set new records, in terms of box-office collections. With all the hype around the new movie, SMIPL is pretty confident about reaping benefits from its association with the same.
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class to get 1.6 litre and 2.2 litre engines in India
- Ford India's innovative strategy to use Child Parts reduces the cost of ownership
- Harley Davidson India introduces 24x7 Road Assistance Program
- Shrinking fuel price differential boosts demand for petrol vehicles in India
- Tata Indica Vista D90 officially launched in Nepal
- Volvo V40 to take on Mercedes-Benz A-Class soon in India
- Ford EcoSport may be a big threat to Renault Duster in India
- Volkswagen CrossPolo caught testing on Indian streets
- Bajaj Pulsar 375 could be in the pipeline, spy pictures surface on internet
- Aston Martin CC100 Speedster Concept revealed in Germany
- Nissan to launch five new Datsun models in India
- Mercedes-Benz R-Class to be removed from Indian auto market
- MoU signed between IDBI bank and ICML for selling MUVs in India
- BMW X6 at 2013 TCS World 10K run in Bangalore; Enticing offers on X1 and 3 Series
- Comparison of mid-size sedans: Honda City Vs Ford Fiesta