Suzuki launches new Hyate bike and Swish125 scooter at Auto Expo
Suzuki Motorcycles India Pvt. Ltd (SMIPL), the Indian subsidiary of the Japanese auto maker Suzuki, launched its new Hyate bike in the Indian auto market on Thursday. Powered by a 110CC engine, the bike is priced competitively at Rs 40,000, a number of auto enthusiasts were present on the occasion to take the first glimpse of the bike at the Auto Expo.
The Hyate, which carries a literal meaning of 'Fresh Breeze', will be commenced to deliver to the customers from the month of April. Speaking on the launching ceremony, SMIPL Vice-President, Sales and Marketing Atul Gupta, said, "During the three months time, we will work on the pricing. It will be competitively priced." He added that "We have already invested Rs 400 crore. The total investment which is going into the new products and capacity expansion is about Rs 100 crore."
The company also unveiled Swish125 scooter at a price tag of Rs 45,431 (Delhi ex-showroom price). The scooter is aimed the young buyers in the urban markets. The new Suzuki Swish125 scooter will be available at the company’s dealerships by the end of this financial year.
- Upcoming facelift hatchbacks comparison - Volkswagen Polo Vs Fiat Punto
- Everything you wanted to know about Volkswagen Polo GT TSI
- Top-end Honda City finds more takers in India
- Datsun GO+ MPV slated to launch during festive season
- Honda bags 10,000 bookings for new City in Malaysia
- Volkswagen recalls 26,452 units of Passat, Jetta and Beetle
- Porsche inducts four-pot Macan at the ongoing Beijing Motor Show
- Russia-Spec Terrano SUV unveiled