Suzuki launches new Hyate bike and Swish125 scooter at Auto Expo
Suzuki Motorcycles India Pvt. Ltd (SMIPL), the Indian subsidiary of the Japanese auto maker Suzuki, launched its new Hyate bike in the Indian auto market on Thursday. Powered by a 110CC engine, the bike is priced competitively at Rs 40,000, a number of auto enthusiasts were present on the occasion to take the first glimpse of the bike at the Auto Expo.
The Hyate, which carries a literal meaning of 'Fresh Breeze', will be commenced to deliver to the customers from the month of April. Speaking on the launching ceremony, SMIPL Vice-President, Sales and Marketing Atul Gupta, said, "During the three months time, we will work on the pricing. It will be competitively priced." He added that "We have already invested Rs 400 crore. The total investment which is going into the new products and capacity expansion is about Rs 100 crore."
The company also unveiled Swish125 scooter at a price tag of Rs 45,431 (Delhi ex-showroom price). The scooter is aimed the young buyers in the urban markets. The new Suzuki Swish125 scooter will be available at the company’s dealerships by the end of this financial year.
The Suzuki Motorcycle in India is making sure its reputation and Customer are gone for ever. People who have once purchased bikes earlier are being told that there is no availability of some critical spares also and when one tries to sell the bike no one wants it and the price quoted is pathetic Do something soon Suzuki or it will become su su ki.January 19 , 2012 by Raju Srivastava
- Porsche to inaugurate its new dealership in Kolkata, India on May 30
- Driving too slow can result in termination of car rental contracts in New Zealand, learns two Indian tourists
- Tata Safari Storme AT spied testing
- Royal Enfield pulls curtains off Limited Edition bikes
- 2016 Chevrolet Cruze likely to debut on June 24th, interior pictures released
- Maruti Suzuki Dzire diesel AMT spied testing for the first time
- DSK set to revamp its bike line-up
- Maruti Suzuki launches 'Maruti Care' App for Android, iOS and Windows platforms