Suzuki launches new Hyate bike and Swish125 scooter at Auto Expo
Suzuki Motorcycles India Pvt. Ltd (SMIPL), the Indian subsidiary of the Japanese auto maker Suzuki, launched its new Hyate bike in the Indian auto market on Thursday. Powered by a 110CC engine, the bike is priced competitively at Rs 40,000, a number of auto enthusiasts were present on the occasion to take the first glimpse of the bike at the Auto Expo.
The Hyate, which carries a literal meaning of 'Fresh Breeze', will be commenced to deliver to the customers from the month of April. Speaking on the launching ceremony, SMIPL Vice-President, Sales and Marketing Atul Gupta, said, "During the three months time, we will work on the pricing. It will be competitively priced." He added that "We have already invested Rs 400 crore. The total investment which is going into the new products and capacity expansion is about Rs 100 crore."
The company also unveiled Swish125 scooter at a price tag of Rs 45,431 (Delhi ex-showroom price). The scooter is aimed the young buyers in the urban markets. The new Suzuki Swish125 scooter will be available at the company’s dealerships by the end of this financial year.
- Tata Motors and Mahindra & Mahindra shall challenge penalty imposed by Competition Commission of India
- Mercedes Benz GLA launch round the corner
- Hero HX250R could make its way to showrooms in November 2014
- Exciting Features of all-new 2016 Volvo XC90 SUV
- Vehicle horn volumes to be lowered by 87% in Maharashtra
- Bajaj Auto confirms launch of KTM RC 200 and RC 390 on September 9
- BMW X3 facelift launched in India, price starts at Rs 44.90 lakh
- Traffic rules more Stringent for Violators - Stiffer Fines Coming soon