Sound of Awesomeness Tune Promotion
It isn’t a far-fetched thought to address Tata Nano as Indian auto industry’s marketing maverick. There is always something unique about the advertising and marketing activities done by country’s engineering marvel. Latest in the suite of offerings from Tata Nano is its brand new tune aka the ‘Sound of Awesomeness’ - a hip and a groovy song that gets your feet-tapping the moment you hear it for the first time.
Composed by Dhruv Ghanekar, the song is sung by Gayatri Iyer and has all the elements to become the tune that everyone will be hooked on to. The music is snappy, young and downright engaging that leaves you asking for more.
The new Sound of Awesomeness, i.e. already doing rounds on the radio, is also available in four versions that include a 20, 30, 60 and a 90 seconder, which you can download from here. In addition, the tune is creating ripples in the web world with the complete tune available on popular music streaming sites, Dhingana.com and Saavn.com . On social media front, the brand’s Facebook page has come up with an innovative application that allows you to hear, download and share the tune with your friends.
This song has surely got us all hooked for more Awesomeness coming our way, from Tata Nano.
- New Norms Established by the Government for Car Purchase by Ministers
- Nerul gets an Authorised workshop of Kawasaki
- Mercedes-Benz to Make Customers’ Visit to Showrooms More Attractive
- Mahindra Zesto codenamed G101 expected to be launched soon
- KTM 1290 Super Adventure - The Monster of the Roads set to Roar
- Pulsar 150 Naked SportsSpied, to get Triple Spark
- 2015 Ford Endeavour - more details emanate
- Mahindra Bolero continues to lead the UV segment