Sound of Awesomeness Tune Promotion
It isn’t a far-fetched thought to address Tata Nano as Indian auto industry’s marketing maverick. There is always something unique about the advertising and marketing activities done by country’s engineering marvel. Latest in the suite of offerings from Tata Nano is its brand new tune aka the ‘Sound of Awesomeness’ - a hip and a groovy song that gets your feet-tapping the moment you hear it for the first time.
Composed by Dhruv Ghanekar, the song is sung by Gayatri Iyer and has all the elements to become the tune that everyone will be hooked on to. The music is snappy, young and downright engaging that leaves you asking for more.
The new Sound of Awesomeness, i.e. already doing rounds on the radio, is also available in four versions that include a 20, 30, 60 and a 90 seconder, which you can download from here. In addition, the tune is creating ripples in the web world with the complete tune available on popular music streaming sites, Dhingana.com and Saavn.com . On social media front, the brand’s Facebook page has come up with an innovative application that allows you to hear, download and share the tune with your friends.
This song has surely got us all hooked for more Awesomeness coming our way, from Tata Nano.
- 2016 Himalayan Dash announced
- Datsun to start bookings for redi-GO from May 1
- Maruti Baleno exported to Australia, US and New Zealand
- Nissan expands dealer network in Kerala
- Lamborghini Huracan likely to get official body kit
- Chevrolet Brazil recalls Trailblazer for airbag problems
- India's first auto shredding facility to begin soon
- Volkswagen showcases new Tiguan at Beijing Motor Show
- BMW Indonesia launches new M2 Coupe
- Renault Kaptur production begins in Russia