Sound of Awesomeness Tune Promotion
It isn’t a far-fetched thought to address Tata Nano as Indian auto industry’s marketing maverick. There is always something unique about the advertising and marketing activities done by country’s engineering marvel. Latest in the suite of offerings from Tata Nano is its brand new tune aka the ‘Sound of Awesomeness’ - a hip and a groovy song that gets your feet-tapping the moment you hear it for the first time.
Composed by Dhruv Ghanekar, the song is sung by Gayatri Iyer and has all the elements to become the tune that everyone will be hooked on to. The music is snappy, young and downright engaging that leaves you asking for more.
The new Sound of Awesomeness, i.e. already doing rounds on the radio, is also available in four versions that include a 20, 30, 60 and a 90 seconder, which you can download from here. In addition, the tune is creating ripples in the web world with the complete tune available on popular music streaming sites, Dhingana.com and Saavn.com . On social media front, the brand’s Facebook page has come up with an innovative application that allows you to hear, download and share the tune with your friends.
This song has surely got us all hooked for more Awesomeness coming our way, from Tata Nano.
- Hyundai, Renault to Lure Buyers With AMT Equipped Cars
- Special beach bike launched to stop infiltration from Sri Lanka
- Maruti Suzuki reports impressive Q4 net profits impressively at 60.5% to Rs 1,284 cr
- Hyundai and Renault likely to get AMT technology, Grand i10 to be first to receive it
- Tata's upcoming cars in India - Glade and Boom
- Tata Hexa SUV likely to be launched with an automatic transmission
- Ford Aspire might lead the compact sedan space
- Bajaj Auto looking forward to establish its second unit at Chakan