Sound of Awesomeness Tune Promotion
It isn’t a far-fetched thought to address Tata Nano as Indian auto industry’s marketing maverick. There is always something unique about the advertising and marketing activities done by country’s engineering marvel. Latest in the suite of offerings from Tata Nano is its brand new tune aka the ‘Sound of Awesomeness’ - a hip and a groovy song that gets your feet-tapping the moment you hear it for the first time.
Composed by Dhruv Ghanekar, the song is sung by Gayatri Iyer and has all the elements to become the tune that everyone will be hooked on to. The music is snappy, young and downright engaging that leaves you asking for more.
The new Sound of Awesomeness, i.e. already doing rounds on the radio, is also available in four versions that include a 20, 30, 60 and a 90 seconder, which you can download from here. In addition, the tune is creating ripples in the web world with the complete tune available on popular music streaming sites, Dhingana.com and Saavn.com . On social media front, the brand’s Facebook page has come up with an innovative application that allows you to hear, download and share the tune with your friends.
This song has surely got us all hooked for more Awesomeness coming our way, from Tata Nano.
- Piaggio Fly 125 Scooter arrives in India for R&D purpose
- BMW i8 Plug-in hybrid sportscar launch on February 18, 2015
- Upcoming Honda CBR 250RR likely to steal the show in the sports bike segment
- Hero Xtreme Sports will be releasing with an engine kill switch
- Government likely to adopt BS-VI; skips BS-V
- DSK Benelli ties up with MOTUL
- The latest Pulsar by Bajaj, the SS200, may get low-cost ABS
- Bajaj's 'WORLD Mileage Leader' - Platina ES launched for INR 44,507