Skoda to showcase production version of MissionL and Yeti at the 2012 Beijing Motor Show
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
The Beijing Motor Show 2012 set to begin in the next week will witness the much awaited production version of the compact sedan, MissionL and the SUV Yeti to be soon launched by the Volkswagen owned Czech automaker, Skoda in its global portfolio. The cars had earlier made a debut as concept versions at the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show.
But this time, the production version will be on showcase to display the actual appearance stance of the MissionL with new grille and strikingly sharp LED headlamps. The launch of the compact sedan in the Asian market will commence from its launch in the Chinese auto market where the automaker will be positioning it as an economical and affordable sedan.
Skoda Yeti has marked the automaker’s foray into the SUV segment and the company has embodied the vehicle with sturdy and upscale styling along with a power packed engine without being ignorant towards the advanced safety features and convenience attributes.
Mr. Winfried Vahland, CEO of Skoda was quoted as saying, “Skoda is successfully implementing its international growth strategy and is on course to selling 1.5 million cars per year worldwide by 2018. China has a large part in the brand’s sales success today, and its importance will grow further in the years ahead.”
Skoda has affirmed that the five year long experience in the Chinese auto market has enabled the company to swiftly introduce new models and is also expecting that these new launches would further strengthen its market stand in China.
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
- Skoda Fabia to be removed from Indian market this year
- Skoda and Mahindra to launch new UVs in Indian auto market
- Skoda Auto resorts to Facebook to help fans differentiate the New Octavia and Rapid
- Skoda India launches Rapid Prestige at Rs. 9 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi)
- Skoda working on hatchback version of its Rapid sedan
- Skoda Auto India promotes ‘If You Drink, We Drive’ in Mumbai for responsible driving
- Skoda Rapid 100 per cent EMI offer up to April 18, 2013
- Skoda Auto reveals 2013 Superb facelift, launch expected this year
- Skoda Auto India quietly adopts new logo and visual identity
- Skoda Octavia RS to be unveiled at Goodwood Festival this July
- New deal declared on Skoda Rapid sedan
- Skoda Auto India to launch 3rd generation Octavia in October-November '13
- Buy 1 get 1 offer, free Skoda Fabia on purchase of Rapid
- Skoda Auto planning the launch of 8 new models in 2013
- Skoda Rapid: The aggressively promoted car