Skoda Auto India now offers Rapid model at Rs. 8,999 EMI option
Skoda Auto India, a completely owned subsidiary of the German automotive major Volkswagen Group, looks all set to lure domestic car enthusiasts by offering its Rapid mid-size saloon at a mouth watering Easy Monthly Instalment (EMI) option of Rs. 8,999. The company is going all lengths to promote its Rapid model as a more appealing product in terms of price considerations, against its direct competitors in the Indian passenger car market. Skoda Auto India has also affirmed that the humble Rs. 8,999 EMI offer on Rapid sedan is a limited period offer and will end soon in the country.
At present, the Skoda Rapid model is offered to domestic sedan aficionados at a starting price tag of Rs. 7 lakhs for the base trim, while the top end trim carries a retail value of Rs. 9.8 lakhs in the country. The Czech auto major has pitched its Rapid sedan in an intense battle against the likes of Honda City, Hyundai Verna, Maruti Suzuki SX4, Fiat Linea, Nissan Sunny, Renault Scala, Ford Fiesta and Volkswagen Vento in the Indian passenger car market.
The Rs. 8,999 EMI offer on Skoda Rapid will mostly appeal to those car enthusiasts who own a hatchback and aspire towards a stylish sedan in their garage. Last year, Skoda Auto India offered its Rapid model with a similar but slightly higher Rs. 9,999 EMI option in the August month. The latest enticing EMI offer is offered by Skoda Finance, a subsidiary of Volkswagen Finance Private Limited.
- Upcoming Fiat Punto face-lift expected to be tough contender in hatchback segment
- Nissan expected to launch 3 new cars in India
- Honda Activa 125 bookings open, launch round the corner
- Toyota Corolla emerges world’s most popular model with 1.22 million sales in 2013
- Honda HR-V image released officially, to be positioned below CR-V in US
- Hyundai teases ix25 mini SUV
- Audi A3 India launch expected in August
- Tata Motors comes-up with ringtones for Zest and Bolt