Skoda Auto India now offers Rapid model at Rs. 8,999 EMI option
Skoda Auto India, a completely owned subsidiary of the German automotive major Volkswagen Group, looks all set to lure domestic car enthusiasts by offering its Rapid mid-size saloon at a mouth watering Easy Monthly Instalment (EMI) option of Rs. 8,999. The company is going all lengths to promote its Rapid model as a more appealing product in terms of price considerations, against its direct competitors in the Indian passenger car market. Skoda Auto India has also affirmed that the humble Rs. 8,999 EMI offer on Rapid sedan is a limited period offer and will end soon in the country.
At present, the Skoda Rapid model is offered to domestic sedan aficionados at a starting price tag of Rs. 7 lakhs for the base trim, while the top end trim carries a retail value of Rs. 9.8 lakhs in the country. The Czech auto major has pitched its Rapid sedan in an intense battle against the likes of Honda City, Hyundai Verna, Maruti Suzuki SX4, Fiat Linea, Nissan Sunny, Renault Scala, Ford Fiesta and Volkswagen Vento in the Indian passenger car market.
The Rs. 8,999 EMI offer on Skoda Rapid will mostly appeal to those car enthusiasts who own a hatchback and aspire towards a stylish sedan in their garage. Last year, Skoda Auto India offered its Rapid model with a similar but slightly higher Rs. 9,999 EMI option in the August month. The latest enticing EMI offer is offered by Skoda Finance, a subsidiary of Volkswagen Finance Private Limited.
- Maruti Suzuki India sells 1,10,776 cars in August 2014
- Petrol gets cheaper by Rs. 1.82, diesel prices go up by 50 paise
- Will a face-lift help Skoda revive failed Yeti SUV in India?
- Maruti Ciaz official bookings to begin from September 3, launch imminent
- New Suzuki Hayate with Cosmetic Changes set to be launched during Festive Season
- KTM RC 200 and RC 390 Prices Leaked - Tagged at Rs. 1.72 lakh and Rs. 2.4 lakh respectively
- Isuzu to Launch RU30 in 2016, Set to Compete Innova
- Harley-Davidson to introduce Freewheeler trike, below the fully-loaded Tri Glide