Skoda Auto India now offers Rapid model at Rs. 8,999 EMI option
Skoda Auto India, a completely owned subsidiary of the German automotive major Volkswagen Group, looks all set to lure domestic car enthusiasts by offering its Rapid mid-size saloon at a mouth watering Easy Monthly Instalment (EMI) option of Rs. 8,999. The company is going all lengths to promote its Rapid model as a more appealing product in terms of price considerations, against its direct competitors in the Indian passenger car market. Skoda Auto India has also affirmed that the humble Rs. 8,999 EMI offer on Rapid sedan is a limited period offer and will end soon in the country.
At present, the Skoda Rapid model is offered to domestic sedan aficionados at a starting price tag of Rs. 7 lakhs for the base trim, while the top end trim carries a retail value of Rs. 9.8 lakhs in the country. The Czech auto major has pitched its Rapid sedan in an intense battle against the likes of Honda City, Hyundai Verna, Maruti Suzuki SX4, Fiat Linea, Nissan Sunny, Renault Scala, Ford Fiesta and Volkswagen Vento in the Indian passenger car market.
The Rs. 8,999 EMI offer on Skoda Rapid will mostly appeal to those car enthusiasts who own a hatchback and aspire towards a stylish sedan in their garage. Last year, Skoda Auto India offered its Rapid model with a similar but slightly higher Rs. 9,999 EMI option in the August month. The latest enticing EMI offer is offered by Skoda Finance, a subsidiary of Volkswagen Finance Private Limited.
- Ford Figo and Classic now comes with Zero down-payment option
- Salman Khan gifts Rs. 4 crore Rolls Royce Phantom to his sister Arpita Khan
- Continental inaugurates premium car tyres for the Indian market
- Renault's new small hatchback might get AMT gearbox
- All new Chevrolet Sail unveiled
- Fiat India to increase dealerships to 150 by year end
- India's All Terrain car outshines in Sasol BAJA South Africa Challenge 2014
- Toyota showcases SpongeBob Sienna minivan at Los Angeles Auto Show