Skoda Auto India now offers Rapid model at Rs. 8,999 EMI option
Skoda Auto India, a completely owned subsidiary of the German automotive major Volkswagen Group, looks all set to lure domestic car enthusiasts by offering its Rapid mid-size saloon at a mouth watering Easy Monthly Instalment (EMI) option of Rs. 8,999. The company is going all lengths to promote its Rapid model as a more appealing product in terms of price considerations, against its direct competitors in the Indian passenger car market. Skoda Auto India has also affirmed that the humble Rs. 8,999 EMI offer on Rapid sedan is a limited period offer and will end soon in the country.
At present, the Skoda Rapid model is offered to domestic sedan aficionados at a starting price tag of Rs. 7 lakhs for the base trim, while the top end trim carries a retail value of Rs. 9.8 lakhs in the country. The Czech auto major has pitched its Rapid sedan in an intense battle against the likes of Honda City, Hyundai Verna, Maruti Suzuki SX4, Fiat Linea, Nissan Sunny, Renault Scala, Ford Fiesta and Volkswagen Vento in the Indian passenger car market.
The Rs. 8,999 EMI offer on Skoda Rapid will mostly appeal to those car enthusiasts who own a hatchback and aspire towards a stylish sedan in their garage. Last year, Skoda Auto India offered its Rapid model with a similar but slightly higher Rs. 9,999 EMI option in the August month. The latest enticing EMI offer is offered by Skoda Finance, a subsidiary of Volkswagen Finance Private Limited.
- GEEDEE car museum shall be open for public from tomorrow
- Kolkta Knight Riders collaborates with Uber to deliver a memorable experience to fans
- 2015 Tata GenX Nano Easy Shift revealed
- Bajaj to unveil new Age Pulsars on April 28
- Dentsu to maintain 13 Maruti Suzuki accounts from mid-2015
- Tata Nexon compact SUV launch likely in 2016
- Toyota Vios sedan might launch early next year
- Avengers: Age of Ultron boasts of fancy Audi cars