Second price hike by Toyota this year, with effect from September 1, 2012
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
Japanese car maker Toyota announced its second price hike this year, citing losses owing to the devaluation in the value of rupee against the US dollar. Earlier in June this year, Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) announced a hike of 1 per cent, but later the company revalued the increase to 1.5 per cent.
- Tata Nano expected to be introduced with power steering
- Hyundai and Maruti Suzuki to increase prices from 2014
- Honda to continue excellent performance in 2014
- Mercedes-Benz AMG cars gaining popularity in India
- Sales of Hyundai Grand i10 cross 33000 units in three months
- Next generation Honda City: A truly stylish sedan
- Mercedes-Benz set to hike prices in January 2014
- Tata Nano declared as Most Trusted Brand in India Study 2013
02 December 2013, 12:21 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
As 2013 is coming to an end, many car makers would want to forget the dismal performance of this year in terms of sales and profit levels. In the passenger car segment, many companies failed to...
02 December 2013, 12:45 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
In a shocking news that sent ripples across the American film fraternity, it was leant that Paul Walker has passed way in a car accident that occurred in Southern California. Reportedly, the actor...
04 December 2013, 11:55 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
As the 2014 Auto Expo is fast approaching, the Indian car market is abuzz with presumptions about models that will be on display at the upcoming motor show. Major car companies like Maruti Suzuki,...
05 December 2013, 12:22 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
According to recent reports, Honda Cars India Limited (HCIL) will increase price of its entire line-up from January first week in 2014. This is mainly to counter the booming inflation and...