Renault launches Scala sedan in Bhubaneswar, focuses on brand expansion
The recently launched badge-engineered version of Nissan’s flagship mid-size Sunny sedan, Renault Scala has expanded its footprints to Bhubaneswar and Indore as well. Renault India, the Indian wing of the French automaker has rolled out both petrol and diesel variants of this elegant and sporty sedan and is presently not focusing only on the sales figures but majorly on brand establishment and popularity.
The premium A3 sedan, Renault Scala has been launched in Bhubaneswar at a price of Rs.6.99 lakhs for Scala RxE petrol variant and Rs.9.57 lakhs for Scala RxZ diesel variant. The car maker has confirmed that plans are being formulated to increase its dealer distribution network in the state of Orissa.
Mr. Marc Nassif, Managing Director, Renault India Pvt. Ltd., was quoted as saying, "Renault SCALA is a premium A3 segment sedan. The SCALA is a product which offers the best in class comfort, elegance and premium luxury at an affordable price. This will further enhance Renault's presence in the country."
While speaking about the optimism in terms of sales and brand expansion, Mr. Rajiv Mitra, Vice-President - Public Affairs and Communication, quoted, "We are hopeful to supply 3,000 SCALAs this year. Right now, we have around 1,700 Renault customers. We will also expand our dealership network in Orissa and other states."
The Scala sedan is loaded with the new generation 1.5 dCi (K9K) engine representing the company’s package of iconic image of bringing comfort, convenience, styling, safety and technology in one offering. With safety features such as dual air bags for both driver and passenger seats, front fog lamps, speed sensing, anti pinch power windows and auto door lock, the Renault Scala definitely has a distinct edge over its rivals.
- F1 drivers race Renault's Twizy inside world's largest mall in Dubai
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Xrest spotted undergoing test, launch round the corner
- New range of interesting scooters from Mahindra Peugeot unveiled
- Next-Gen Maruti Swift coming in 2016-17; new small car in works
- All New Ford Figo launch likely in Q2, 2015; details inside
- Ford unveils 2015 Ranger pick-up via YouTube trailer
- 2015 Ford Figo hatchback spotted undergoing test in India
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 SS to get ABS variant?