Renault launches Scala sedan in Bhubaneswar, focuses on brand expansion
The recently launched badge-engineered version of Nissan’s flagship mid-size Sunny sedan, Renault Scala has expanded its footprints to Bhubaneswar and Indore as well. Renault India, the Indian wing of the French automaker has rolled out both petrol and diesel variants of this elegant and sporty sedan and is presently not focusing only on the sales figures but majorly on brand establishment and popularity.
The premium A3 sedan, Renault Scala has been launched in Bhubaneswar at a price of Rs.6.99 lakhs for Scala RxE petrol variant and Rs.9.57 lakhs for Scala RxZ diesel variant. The car maker has confirmed that plans are being formulated to increase its dealer distribution network in the state of Orissa.
Mr. Marc Nassif, Managing Director, Renault India Pvt. Ltd., was quoted as saying, "Renault SCALA is a premium A3 segment sedan. The SCALA is a product which offers the best in class comfort, elegance and premium luxury at an affordable price. This will further enhance Renault's presence in the country."
While speaking about the optimism in terms of sales and brand expansion, Mr. Rajiv Mitra, Vice-President - Public Affairs and Communication, quoted, "We are hopeful to supply 3,000 SCALAs this year. Right now, we have around 1,700 Renault customers. We will also expand our dealership network in Orissa and other states."
The Scala sedan is loaded with the new generation 1.5 dCi (K9K) engine representing the company’s package of iconic image of bringing comfort, convenience, styling, safety and technology in one offering. With safety features such as dual air bags for both driver and passenger seats, front fog lamps, speed sensing, anti pinch power windows and auto door lock, the Renault Scala definitely has a distinct edge over its rivals.
- Maruti Suzuki readying a sub-4 metre MUV to rival Datsun Go+
- New Honda Unicorn 160 likely to be offered at Rs. 63,695
- F1 Transporter truck creates a new record as it jumps over moving Lotus F1 car
- Hyundai Motor India reinforces 'customer first' approach with its first corporate campaign in India
- 2015 Fiat 500X claims the spotlight at the recently held LA Auto Show
- Toyota India dealer justifies failure for airbag deployment stating 'Driver didn't collide properly'
- 2015 Kawasaki Versys 1000 India launch soon
- Kawasaki is all set to launch Versys 1000 as the bikes reach showrooms