Peugeot plans global launch of 301 sedan after November this year
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
Peugeot, the French auto major and the second leading automotive brand in Europe is gearing up to vie on the surging demand for sedans and compact cars internationally with the launch of its new model, Peugeot 301.
The launch of Peugeot 301 demonstrates the automaker’s staunch desire to capture the mass market sedan segment and is anticipated to be the brand’s hot selling vehicle. The compact car has been designed with modern styling cues and latest technology to adapt to the buyers’ preferences in various markets.
With priority emphasised on quality, the Peugeot 301 borrows enormous inspiration from emotion and strength. The car has been tested in all adverse climatic and road conditions and enables safer handling with high level of comfort guaranteeing the pleasurable drive at all times.
Best in class boot space and occupant space backed up with class leading safety features such as ABS, up to four airbags, EPS, ISOFIX and emergency braking assistance among others, the Peugeot 301 encompasses a whole package of attributes that enhances the overall appeal of the sedan.
The performance appeal of the car is alleviated by offering latest versions of petrol and diesel engine range outpouring top power of 71 bhp to 115 bhp mated aptly with manual, piloted and automatic transmissions.
Peugeot 301 will make a grand debut at the upcoming Paris Motor Show and will go on sale from November this year initially, in Turkey moving towards Eastern and Central Europe, Greece, Russia, the Middle East, Ukraine, Gulf and African countries along with a few markets in Latin America.
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
- Demand for DZire outpaces Swift in April for the first time in April 2013
- General Motors India to hike prices by 1.5 per cent from first week of June
- Launch of new Land Rover Defender postponed till 2015
- Hyundai kicks off Trophy Tour for the 2013 ICC Champions Trophy in New Delhi
- Datsun to launch 5 new models in India, first will be a hatchback
- Mahindra Verito Vibe to begin new chapter for the utility vehicle maker in India
- Bajaj Auto eying the launch of new models in Discover and Pulsar series
- LPG and CNG kits to soon come with warranty
- Sahil International signs up Hrithik Roshan as the new face of Ground Zero
- Exploding car bombs in Makhachkala killed 3 and wounded over 20
- Several Shia and Sunni Muslims killed during car bombings in Iraq
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class to get 1.6 litre and 2.2 litre engines in India
- Ford India's innovative strategy to use Child Parts reduces the cost of ownership
- Harley Davidson India introduces 24x7 Road Assistance Program
- Shrinking fuel price differential boosts demand for petrol vehicles in India