Panthero The new 110 cc bike from the stables of M&M to take on the likes of Xpro and Dream Yuga
Mahindra 2 wheelers is all set to launch a new 110 cc two wheeler named as Panthero, which is likely to make its debut early next year. The Panthero is a Commuter bike having elegant looks and excellent quality features. Though the company has not announced the launch date for its upcoming two wheeler, the talks are already on about the all new Mahindra Panthero.
The Mahindra Panthero houses a 106.7 cc SI engine capable of delivering a maximum power of 7 bhp at 7500 rpm and a maximum torque of 8 Nm at 5500 rpm. The bike will be provided with a Steel double tubular cradle chassis and the engine will have air cooling system. The powertrain of the Panthero would come mated to a 4 speed manual gearbox. The all new Mahindra Panthero will deliver a decent fuel economy of 60 kmpl on the city roads and 73 kmpl on the highway.
The new 110 cc Mahindra Panthero will be 2000 mm long 720 mm wide and 1050 mm tall. This new bike from the stables of M&M will be provided with drum brakes both on the front as well as rear, which is a negative point of the Panthero. On the other hand, its elegant looks is a plus point that will lure buyers.
When launched, Mahindra Panthero will take on the likes of Hero Passion Xpro 110 and Honda Dream Yuga and is likely to come with a price tag of around Rs. 45,000. It will, however, not be easy for Panthero to make a place for itself in the market dominated by Hero MotoCorp, Honda, Bajaj and TVS bikes.
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R Stingray likely to be launched with AMT technology
- Uber GO kicks off low cost car for hire service in India, Charges minimum fare of Rs. 40
- New Honda Unicorn 160 coming soon
- Jaguar XE sedan to be assembled in India
- Upcoming hatchback comparison - Tata Bolt Vs Honda Jazz
- The upcoming new Maruti Suzuki YRA: What sets it apart?
- Peugeot Scooters spotted at Mahindra's plant
- The upcoming 160cc Honda bike seems to be inspired by Hero MotoCorp Impulse