Panthero The new 110 cc bike from the stables of M&M to take on the likes of Xpro and Dream Yuga
Mahindra 2 wheelers is all set to launch a new 110 cc two wheeler named as Panthero, which is likely to make its debut early next year. The Panthero is a Commuter bike having elegant looks and excellent quality features. Though the company has not announced the launch date for its upcoming two wheeler, the talks are already on about the all new Mahindra Panthero.
The Mahindra Panthero houses a 106.7 cc SI engine capable of delivering a maximum power of 7 bhp at 7500 rpm and a maximum torque of 8 Nm at 5500 rpm. The bike will be provided with a Steel double tubular cradle chassis and the engine will have air cooling system. The powertrain of the Panthero would come mated to a 4 speed manual gearbox. The all new Mahindra Panthero will deliver a decent fuel economy of 60 kmpl on the city roads and 73 kmpl on the highway.
The new 110 cc Mahindra Panthero will be 2000 mm long 720 mm wide and 1050 mm tall. This new bike from the stables of M&M will be provided with drum brakes both on the front as well as rear, which is a negative point of the Panthero. On the other hand, its elegant looks is a plus point that will lure buyers.
When launched, Mahindra Panthero will take on the likes of Hero Passion Xpro 110 and Honda Dream Yuga and is likely to come with a price tag of around Rs. 45,000. It will, however, not be easy for Panthero to make a place for itself in the market dominated by Hero MotoCorp, Honda, Bajaj and TVS bikes.
- Tata Motors to launch Aria facelift next year; 4x4 variant also on cards
- Maruti Suzuki 2015 Swift Windsong Edition launched for INR 5.14 Lakhs
- YAMAHA TARGETING A 30% GROWTH RATE, EXPECTING TO SELL 8,50,000 UNITS
- V Variant of 2015 Honda Jazz Spotted with 16-inch alloy wheels, launch expected soon
- Nano's upgrade Tata Pelican to rival Maruti Alto
- The Sedan war: Maruti Ciaz Vs Honda City
- Mileage King Bajaj Platina strengthens its position with the ES trim
- Double 'dhamaka' planned as Ferrari, Maserati prepare to re-enter Indian Market