Nissan India inks sole and exclusive distribution agreement with Hover Automotive India
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
The Indian subsidiary of the Japanese automaker Nissan Motor Company has inked its renewal contract with Hover Automotive India for being its exclusive distribution associate in India. In 2008, the Japanese automaker had entered into a partnership with Hover Automotive India for handling the sales, after-sales service, and marketing along with dealer distribution and development for Nissan’s Indian portfolio.
The automaker has affirmed in a statement that the strategic alliance with Hover Automotive India enabled the company to penetrate into the versatile Indian market as well as attain greater opportunities for localisation of its operations. The company has met Nissan India’s objectives by fiercely expanding its dealership network to 100 outlets by the end of 2012 earning greater market share for the automaker.
Mr. Toru Hasegawa, Corporate Vice President - Africa, Middle East and India (AMI), Nissan Motor Company was quoted as saying, "Today’s confirmation that we are strengthening our bond with Hover will significantly benefit our business within one of the key strategic global markets, and shows our commitment to further localise our brand here."
As the signed agreement, Hover Automotive India will be executing sales and marketing, dealer development, customer relations, after-sales service, sales and service trainings and sales and marketing related public relations in India solely for Nissan India. However, the firm will be rendering these services to the automaker while operating as an independent unit.
At present, both the companies are gearing up for the mega launch of the much waited MPV (multi-purpose vehicle), Nissan Evalia scheduled in the later phase of the current year for the Indian market.
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
Dear Arunesh, We suggest you go for 2012 Tata Nano as it will be easy on your pocket and you won't be under any obligation from anyone. The 2012 Nano is very easy on maintenance and would be a light on pocket decisionRegardsJuly 26, 2012 by Aditya Chatterjee, CarTrade Expert
Thanks,can you plz. let me know how can I buy a brand new car tentatively 3 lakhs?Ofcourse in installments-60 or 84 ins.I'm self eployed pharma sales personnel.So,there is no payslip I can produce.But it is true that I can easily bear 3000 to 4000 rupees per month as installment.My father is now retired BSNL executive and his pension is tentatively 18000/- per month. If my criteria is not matching with any loan provider,then I'm requesting to consider my Father's profile,he is agree to give a bond that he is interested to gift me a car.Now my choices of MAKE:-1.Huandai EON/i10/i202.Maruti Eeco3.TaTa Manja/indigo eCS/NaNo 20124.Nissan Micra/sunny.Rest I'm leaving to you to select as per my paying ability and the brands of Cars.Ofcourse I'm eligible or not.If, eligibility criteria matches somehow,plz. let me know through E-Mail how it is possible?so that I can proceed as per your guideline.Thank you.Hope I'll get soonest response from your end for all of my quiryies with best lowest interest provider so that it is easy for me.Good night Sir.Waiting for your reply.July 14, 2012 by Arunesh Karmakar
- Nissan to launch five new Datsun models in India
- Production at Nissan's Chennai plant unaffected by warehouse fire incident
- Nissan organises IPL Meet & Greet event for Pune Warriors India
- Nissan Micra facelift coming to India by July 2013
- Renault-Nissan Chennai warehouse destroyed in an ugly fire incident
- Nissan Micra next generation model to be made by Renault in Europe
- Nissan Motor India partners with IPL team Delhi Daredevils
- Nissanís low cost Datsun brand to enter India this July
- Toyota, Nissan and Honda struggling to sell vehicles in China
- Nissan India plans to launch facelifted Micra and Duster-based SUV in 2013
- Nissan Sunny automatic launched at Rs. 8.90 lakh
- Nissan Motor India appoints Kenichiro Yomura as the new President
- Nissan Motor India slashes EMIs by up to 40 per cent
- Nissan Sunny AT price leaked, to be launched at Rs. 8.92 lakh
- Nissan Motor India set to beef up its budget car offerings