Nissan inaugurates 64th dealership in India
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
The Indian unit of the Japanese automaker, Nissan Motors has inaugurated its 64th dealership in the country at Kannur in Kerala. The new Nissan outlet named ‘Manumatic Nissan’ has been centrally located in the city and has been inaugurated by Mr. Manoj Kumar, Vice-President (Operations), Hover Automotive India. The dealership will be dedicated centre for the sales as well as service of Nissan badged cars.
Manumatic Nissan is the fourth Nissan dealership in Kerala and the company has confirmed that many new dealerships will mushroom at a higher pace in response to its expansion policy that is aimed to make the brand available at all corners of the nation.
On the inauguration event, Mr. Manoj Kumar was quoted as saying, "Nissan has been making every attempt to reach out its valued customers as close to their locations as possible, and has successfully opened over 64 dealerships in a span of two years. We hope dealerships like Manumatic will bring more customers to Nissan cars which are known for best quality and safety in the world."
The automaker has been well catering to all the target market segments with its current offering that engulfs the bestselling models, Micra hatchback and the entry-level sedan Sunny, Nissan X-Trail SUV, elegantly premium sedan Teana and a sports car 370z.
The much anticipated model apt for the Indian buyers, Nissan Evalia MPV will be rolled out in the country under a JV between Nissan Motors and Ashok Leyland powered by a Renault engine. Once launched, the MPV will be rivalling with segment leaders like Maruti Ertiga, Toyota Innovaand Mahindra Xylo.
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
yeah altimas are ptrtey decentbut it also depends on how well the car was taken care of by their previous owner, and other things like the kms and suchAugust 03, 2012 by Jutta
- Production at Nissan's Chennai plant unaffected by warehouse fire incident
- Nissan organises IPL Meet & Greet event for Pune Warriors India
- Nissan Micra facelift coming to India by July 2013
- Renault-Nissan Chennai warehouse destroyed in an ugly fire incident
- Nissan Micra next generation model to be made by Renault in Europe
- Nissan Motor India partners with IPL team Delhi Daredevils
- Nissanís low cost Datsun brand to enter India this July
- Toyota, Nissan and Honda struggling to sell vehicles in China
- Nissan India plans to launch facelifted Micra and Duster-based SUV in 2013
- Nissan Sunny automatic launched at Rs. 8.90 lakh
- Nissan Motor India appoints Kenichiro Yomura as the new President
- Nissan Motor India slashes EMIs by up to 40 per cent
- Nissan Sunny AT price leaked, to be launched at Rs. 8.92 lakh
- Nissan Motor India set to beef up its budget car offerings
- Bajaj-Renault Nissan quadricycle project proceeding on track