New Yamaha RX100 May be Coming Soon
For all those bike lovers who had been waiting for something new and exciting to happen from Yamaha, here is the latest news! Yamaha is actively working on its plans to re-introduce a new model of Yamaha RX 100 in the Indian auto market.
“We are working on the lines of the RX 100 and are looking to have something of a similar product for India. It will be early to talk about it but we will come out with a product there,” said Pankaj Dubey, national business head, India Yamaha Motors.
The company is working on its 4-stroke version of RX 100 that would be more environmentally friendly. Yamaha intends to keep the original vintage style and design without altering the model too much. Yamaha intends to gain its top position in the Indian market. Thus, the new RX 100 model is ready to foray into the Indian market to generate sales volumes and create a golden era for the company once again.
Currently, the Indian two wheeler market is dominated by Hero Honda, Bajaj, TVS and other players and Yamaha plays a minor role.
- Nissan rings in festivities with offers on select variants of Micra, Sunny and Evalia
- Ford Figo mild facelift launched ahead of festive season
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz - Much awaited sedan from India's largest carmaker
- Cars launched in India and upcoming ones in September
- Bookings begin for Mahindra Scorpio facelift - details inside
- The Present and Future of Hero MotoCorp
- The Best Value-for-Money bikes from Bajaj in India
- Piaggio Vespa FI in the Pipeline, 150cc Scooter Set to Release