New Yamaha RX100 May be Coming Soon
For all those bike lovers who had been waiting for something new and exciting to happen from Yamaha, here is the latest news! Yamaha is actively working on its plans to re-introduce a new model of Yamaha RX 100 in the Indian auto market.
“We are working on the lines of the RX 100 and are looking to have something of a similar product for India. It will be early to talk about it but we will come out with a product there,” said Pankaj Dubey, national business head, India Yamaha Motors.
The company is working on its 4-stroke version of RX 100 that would be more environmentally friendly. Yamaha intends to keep the original vintage style and design without altering the model too much. Yamaha intends to gain its top position in the Indian market. Thus, the new RX 100 model is ready to foray into the Indian market to generate sales volumes and create a golden era for the company once again.
Currently, the Indian two wheeler market is dominated by Hero Honda, Bajaj, TVS and other players and Yamaha plays a minor role.
- New Honda Jazz Production starts; launch expected in March
- Hyundai i20 Crossover to launch in March 2015
- 2015 Honda CBR150R imported to India; launching soon
- TVS tyres soaring high with a new logo
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R: The beast returns
- ABS to be made mandatory from 2017
- Cars launched in January 2015
- Face off between the new kids in town: Punto Evo vs Tata Bolt