New Yamaha RX100 May be Coming Soon
For all those bike lovers who had been waiting for something new and exciting to happen from Yamaha, here is the latest news! Yamaha is actively working on its plans to re-introduce a new model of Yamaha RX 100 in the Indian auto market.
“We are working on the lines of the RX 100 and are looking to have something of a similar product for India. It will be early to talk about it but we will come out with a product there,” said Pankaj Dubey, national business head, India Yamaha Motors.
The company is working on its 4-stroke version of RX 100 that would be more environmentally friendly. Yamaha intends to keep the original vintage style and design without altering the model too much. Yamaha intends to gain its top position in the Indian market. Thus, the new RX 100 model is ready to foray into the Indian market to generate sales volumes and create a golden era for the company once again.
Currently, the Indian two wheeler market is dominated by Hero Honda, Bajaj, TVS and other players and Yamaha plays a minor role.
- Hyundai Xcent launched in Nepal price begins at Rs 15.5 lakh
- Honda Activa clinches pole position in two-wheel segment in July at 1,91,883 units
- Next-gen Toyota Innova likely to be unveiled in 2015
- Volkswagen Vento Konekt - Factors that make it truly a Limited Edition Variant
- Renault Duster All-Wheel Drive launch round the corner
- Fiat Avventura crossover - Coming soon to India
- Second generation Kawasaki Ninja 650 to be showcased at 2014 EICMA
- Popular Suzuki bikes in India