New Yamaha RX100 May be Coming Soon
For all those bike lovers who had been waiting for something new and exciting to happen from Yamaha, here is the latest news! Yamaha is actively working on its plans to re-introduce a new model of Yamaha RX 100 in the Indian auto market.
“We are working on the lines of the RX 100 and are looking to have something of a similar product for India. It will be early to talk about it but we will come out with a product there,” said Pankaj Dubey, national business head, India Yamaha Motors.
The company is working on its 4-stroke version of RX 100 that would be more environmentally friendly. Yamaha intends to keep the original vintage style and design without altering the model too much. Yamaha intends to gain its top position in the Indian market. Thus, the new RX 100 model is ready to foray into the Indian market to generate sales volumes and create a golden era for the company once again.
Currently, the Indian two wheeler market is dominated by Hero Honda, Bajaj, TVS and other players and Yamaha plays a minor role.
- Performance oriented Tata Bolt to be unveiled in Geneva
- McLaren 675 LT unveiled
- Nissan Sway concept (next-gen Micra) Teased again
- Hero HX250R with ABS imported to India from USA for testing
- Would the new Maruti Swift Dzire grab market share for Honda Amaze?
- Moto Guzzi has plans to launch V7 Stone in the Indian market
- Reasons behind successful hatchbacks - Tata Bolt and Volkswagen Polo
- Audi unveils 2016 R8 second generation