New Toyota Innova 2012 displayed at Indonesia Auto Expo
The Toyota Innova, a popular name in the Indian automobile industry and synonym for multi utility vehicles (MUV) here, was showcased in a new improved version at the ongoing International Motor Show in Indonesia. The new Innova 2012 is expected to hit the Indian roads by second quarter of next year. The car is also speculated to be displayed at the upcoming Delhi International Auto Expo in January 2012.
While the engine unit of both the petrol and diesel versions will be kept unchanged, the new Innova 2012 will be carrying a number of cosmetic changes at both exterior and interior fronts. Major alterations include newly designed headlights with new shape bumpers at front, and newly styled tail lamp cluster including 3 sections instead of the current 2. Inside, the car has been modified with heavy duty fabric on seats and new center console.
Innova is currently the largest selling MUV in the Indian market and competes with the likes of Tata Aria and Mahindra Xylo. The car is currently available in the price range of Rs 8,35,527- Rs 12,61,695 (ex-showroom price, Delhi) in the Indian market.
- Tata Manza and Aria launched in Ghana
- Porsche launches Boxter and Cayman in GTS guise at 2014 Beijing Motor Show
- Launched: Range Rover Hybrid Long Wheelbase at Beijing Motor Show
- Datsun Go+ expected to be launched in India sometime soon
- Hyundai Eon Magna 1.0 launched at Rs. 3.85 lakhs
- Honda CBR 150R expected to receive a facelift
- Tata Motors is developing new products for domestic market
- Fiat Punto facelift, Avventura Nepal launch by mid-September