New Toyota Innova 2012 displayed at Indonesia Auto Expo
The Toyota Innova, a popular name in the Indian automobile industry and synonym for multi utility vehicles (MUV) here, was showcased in a new improved version at the ongoing International Motor Show in Indonesia. The new Innova 2012 is expected to hit the Indian roads by second quarter of next year. The car is also speculated to be displayed at the upcoming Delhi International Auto Expo in January 2012.
While the engine unit of both the petrol and diesel versions will be kept unchanged, the new Innova 2012 will be carrying a number of cosmetic changes at both exterior and interior fronts. Major alterations include newly designed headlights with new shape bumpers at front, and newly styled tail lamp cluster including 3 sections instead of the current 2. Inside, the car has been modified with heavy duty fabric on seats and new center console.
Innova is currently the largest selling MUV in the Indian market and competes with the likes of Tata Aria and Mahindra Xylo. The car is currently available in the price range of Rs 8,35,527- Rs 12,61,695 (ex-showroom price, Delhi) in the Indian market.
- Tata Bolt - A strong contender in B segment
- Renault's Duster 4x4 and Lodgy MPV expected to outshine in 2015
- MotoGP rider Valentino Rossi features in the new Yamaha R25 video
- Ford inaugurates Parts Distribution center in Kolkata
- Maruti Suzuki Gypsy - Reasons for its popularity
- Best features of Hero Maestro
- Fiat Avventura - what varies it from Evo Punto?
- A brief analysis of Honda Unicorn Vs Unicorn Dazzler