New Toyota Innova 2012 displayed at Indonesia Auto Expo
The Toyota Innova, a popular name in the Indian automobile industry and synonym for multi utility vehicles (MUV) here, was showcased in a new improved version at the ongoing International Motor Show in Indonesia. The new Innova 2012 is expected to hit the Indian roads by second quarter of next year. The car is also speculated to be displayed at the upcoming Delhi International Auto Expo in January 2012.
While the engine unit of both the petrol and diesel versions will be kept unchanged, the new Innova 2012 will be carrying a number of cosmetic changes at both exterior and interior fronts. Major alterations include newly designed headlights with new shape bumpers at front, and newly styled tail lamp cluster including 3 sections instead of the current 2. Inside, the car has been modified with heavy duty fabric on seats and new center console.
Innova is currently the largest selling MUV in the Indian market and competes with the likes of Tata Aria and Mahindra Xylo. The car is currently available in the price range of Rs 8,35,527- Rs 12,61,695 (ex-showroom price, Delhi) in the Indian market.
- Royal Enfield stands tall with 49 per cent sales growth in February
- A brief glimpse into Hero HX250R that is rumoured to be launched this year
- Bajaj Auto showcases the upcoming Pulsar 150NS in Istanbul
- Bajaj Auto relaunches CT 100 with new features and specifications
- Government planning to embarrass speeding and traffic rule offenders in India
- New Suzuki Vitara earns the title of being the greeenest 4x4 SUV in UK
- Renault Kadjar crossover debuts at 2015 Geneva Motor Show
- New Volvo XC90 launch likely by festive season