New Toyota Innova 2012 displayed at Indonesia Auto Expo
The Toyota Innova, a popular name in the Indian automobile industry and synonym for multi utility vehicles (MUV) here, was showcased in a new improved version at the ongoing International Motor Show in Indonesia. The new Innova 2012 is expected to hit the Indian roads by second quarter of next year. The car is also speculated to be displayed at the upcoming Delhi International Auto Expo in January 2012.
While the engine unit of both the petrol and diesel versions will be kept unchanged, the new Innova 2012 will be carrying a number of cosmetic changes at both exterior and interior fronts. Major alterations include newly designed headlights with new shape bumpers at front, and newly styled tail lamp cluster including 3 sections instead of the current 2. Inside, the car has been modified with heavy duty fabric on seats and new center console.
Innova is currently the largest selling MUV in the Indian market and competes with the likes of Tata Aria and Mahindra Xylo. The car is currently available in the price range of Rs 8,35,527- Rs 12,61,695 (ex-showroom price, Delhi) in the Indian market.
- Tata Zest waiting period to be reduced in near future
- Factors to be considered while choosing between petrol or diesel car
- Crash testing policy for cars to be introduced in India
- Tata Zest gets best designed car award
- Mahindra Gusto Vs Honda Activa - Specs and feature comparison
- Audi A4 and A6 offered with lucrative schemes in India
- Mercedes-Benz CLA likely to be priced around Rs. 25 lakh; launch in early 2015
- Land Rover partners with Bop Rupani for Tracking the Tiger-a wild life exclusive