New Toyota Innova 2012 displayed at Indonesia Auto Expo
The Toyota Innova, a popular name in the Indian automobile industry and synonym for multi utility vehicles (MUV) here, was showcased in a new improved version at the ongoing International Motor Show in Indonesia. The new Innova 2012 is expected to hit the Indian roads by second quarter of next year. The car is also speculated to be displayed at the upcoming Delhi International Auto Expo in January 2012.
While the engine unit of both the petrol and diesel versions will be kept unchanged, the new Innova 2012 will be carrying a number of cosmetic changes at both exterior and interior fronts. Major alterations include newly designed headlights with new shape bumpers at front, and newly styled tail lamp cluster including 3 sections instead of the current 2. Inside, the car has been modified with heavy duty fabric on seats and new center console.
Innova is currently the largest selling MUV in the Indian market and competes with the likes of Tata Aria and Mahindra Xylo. The car is currently available in the price range of Rs 8,35,527- Rs 12,61,695 (ex-showroom price, Delhi) in the Indian market.
- 2015 Skoda Fabia Launch in November, Production begins
- Volkswagen India plans foray in compact sedan and SUV segment
- Markus Braunsperger, designer for BMW X7 joins Hero MotoCorp
- Maruti Suzuki confident on receiving shareholders approval for investment in Gujarat plant
- Mahindra Scorpio launch expected soon
- Yamaha restructures business to make operations more efficient in India
- Mahindra & Mahindra set to invest additional INR 4000 Cr in Chakan plant
- New car buyers in India approach dealers with good reputation