New Toyota Innova 2012 displayed at Indonesia Auto Expo
The Toyota Innova, a popular name in the Indian automobile industry and synonym for multi utility vehicles (MUV) here, was showcased in a new improved version at the ongoing International Motor Show in Indonesia. The new Innova 2012 is expected to hit the Indian roads by second quarter of next year. The car is also speculated to be displayed at the upcoming Delhi International Auto Expo in January 2012.
While the engine unit of both the petrol and diesel versions will be kept unchanged, the new Innova 2012 will be carrying a number of cosmetic changes at both exterior and interior fronts. Major alterations include newly designed headlights with new shape bumpers at front, and newly styled tail lamp cluster including 3 sections instead of the current 2. Inside, the car has been modified with heavy duty fabric on seats and new center console.
Innova is currently the largest selling MUV in the Indian market and competes with the likes of Tata Aria and Mahindra Xylo. The car is currently available in the price range of Rs 8,35,527- Rs 12,61,695 (ex-showroom price, Delhi) in the Indian market.
- Datsun Go+ commences production, launch expected early next year
- Malaysian car crash victim crawls for 3 days in jungle for help and survives
- Renault Duster rules the roost in All Wheel Drive segment in the Indian market
- Royal Enfield preparing to introduce 385cc adventure bike
- Motherly blues: Victoria concerned with her son’s demand of a motorbike
- Nissan India to recall 9000 units of Sunny and Micra for defective airbag
- Hero MotoCorp garners 2 lakh unit sales on Dhanteras
- Understanding recalls, and what to do if your vehicle is being recalled