New Tata Indica Vista Coming to the Market
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
Tata Motors is ready to introduce a new and more powerful Indica Vista in the Indian market. The model is currently available in both petrol and diesel models, whereas the new variant will be powered by 1.4L petrol engine tuned up to deliver 90 bhp as against its current power of 75 bhp. The launch of Indica vista 95bhp will add flair to Tata’s marketing theme of Indica Vista “surprise yourself”. With that much power, finally the Tata Indica Vista petrol will get enough shove to match the competition and customers will have a choice to rejoice on the new improved power of the model.
The new variant is expected in the markets by 15 October after the launch of Tata Aria which is the new premium SUV coming from the Tata stable. There are several launches planned by Tata Motors for this new season including upgraded or refurbished variants of existing models. The new Tata indicia Vista 90bhp is just one of the firsts in the series that will be powered by 90 bhp engine already performing its duties on the Fiat Punto 90 bhp.
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
i am also agree with R.J MehtaOctober 16, 2010 by Neeraj
Indica and Indigo bonnet is the same and is extremely boring to look at. Some expert told me that it was very aerodynamic. You dont need an aerodynamic shaped bonnet to reduce air friction and thus increase mileage. In any case cars on Indian city roads dont ply at more than 30-40 kmph and all this talk of aerodynamic shapes is rubbish. Look at the bonnet shapes of Volkswagen cars which are so appealing and they too are aerodynamic. Mr Ratan Tata please change the bonnet before your cars go the way of the dinosaurs.October 04, 2010 by Sisir Aich
Its time Tata changed the shape. The present shape of the Indica & Indigo is toooo boring. Earlier we all laughed at Ambassador Mk 1 to 4 and then further changes, and the Fiat 1100D to President to Padmini. The same shape running for soooo long is taking the public for granted.October 04, 2010 by R J Mehta
- Tata Nano diesel to be the smallest diesel hatch on sale
- Tata Indica Vista D90 officially launched in Nepal
- Nano: Art In Motion ties up with 'Fukrey' for an interesting contest
- Tata reports a 7 per cent decline in global sales in April 2013
- Add-ons for motor insurance contributed by Mr. Ramesh Ramani, Sr. Vice President – Consumer Lines, Tata AIG General Insurance Co. Ltd.
- Tata Motors looking at producing XO hatchback at Sanand alongside Nano
- Indian Army to make a switch to Mahindra Scorpio or Tata Safari from Maruti Gypsy
- Tata Nano sales drop by 88 per cent in April 2013
- Tata Motors VP leaves company after seven-and-a-half month stint
- Tata Motors reports 14.8 per cent drop in total sales for April 2013
- Safari Storme entices off-road junkies at the Tata Motors Xtreme Drive event in Mumbai
- 2013 Tata Nano spotted during shoot of ad-film in Mumbai
- Tata wants you to compare Manza with Amaze
- Tata Motors’s Xtreme Drive kicks off in Mumbai on April 26, 2013
- Tata Motors chides Bajaj Auto’s plans of RE60 quadricycle in India