New Skoda Superb facelift spied!
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
Skoda Auto, a unit of the largest European car maker Volkswagen AG, is all set to roll-out a new face - lifted version of its highly popular premium saloon – Skoda Superb. A test mule of this car was recently spotted in China partially covered in camouflaging, hosting a number of cosmetic upgrades.
The new generation Skoda Superb will be carrying newly designed headlights along with restyled bumpers. Both headlights and front grille are more angular as compared to the same of previous generation model. The front profile of the car gives an impression of the Skoda’s next gen design characteristics, incorporated on latest MissionL concept.
A new more stylish set of alloy wheels is expected to be offered with the upcoming face-lifted version of the Skoda Superb. At rear, the new Skoda Superb will be carrying more aggressive tail-lamps, which are expected to be coupled with LED lights.
However, the company is yet to reveal the time-line of the launch and specification details of new Skoda Superb facelift in the Indian market.
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
Skoda has a very bad reputation in service. Maruti treats its Alto customers way better than skoda treats its Superb customers. Quality of service sucks in Skoda. Management attitude requires a shakeup.June 13, 2012 by Ram
Well thats a good news, but the Skoda Guys should keep one thing in mind, if they want their Brand to be a hit like the Maruti they should have a vast and good net work, i mean team work, slash the damn price come down to Earth, face the facts what people are facing, just don't bring Brands after Brands, Skoda Superb is THE best Car in its Segment it can give Merc a run for its money, but as i told you the network has to be superb like the superb, well Management think about it.June 03, 2012 by Amjad Jindran
- Skoda Fabia to be removed from Indian market this year
- Skoda and Mahindra to launch new UVs in Indian auto market
- Skoda Auto resorts to Facebook to help fans differentiate the New Octavia and Rapid
- Skoda India launches Rapid Prestige at Rs. 9 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi)
- Skoda working on hatchback version of its Rapid sedan
- Skoda Auto India promotes ‘If You Drink, We Drive’ in Mumbai for responsible driving
- Skoda Rapid 100 per cent EMI offer up to April 18, 2013
- Skoda Auto reveals 2013 Superb facelift, launch expected this year
- Skoda Auto India quietly adopts new logo and visual identity
- Skoda Octavia RS to be unveiled at Goodwood Festival this July
- New deal declared on Skoda Rapid sedan
- Skoda Auto India to launch 3rd generation Octavia in October-November '13
- Buy 1 get 1 offer, free Skoda Fabia on purchase of Rapid
- Skoda Auto planning the launch of 8 new models in 2013
- Skoda Rapid: The aggressively promoted car