New Hyundai ix35 Car
A car with markedly better fuel-efficiency and lower CO2 emission levels, that’s the new Hyundai ix35 concept car from Hyundai. It will be revealed at the Frankfurt Motor Show this September. It will be the replacement for its popular SUV Tucson. The car has been designed by Thomas Buerkle at Hyundai's Russelsheim design studio in Germany and reflects more European design styles with its sharper panel creases.
The ix35 will arrive on our side of the world, first in Australia in the first half of next year. The model is likely to come with 4-wheel drive with a choice of diesel and petrol four-cylinder engines matched to a new 6-speed transmission. “The running costs for the ix35 will compete head on with mainstream hatchbacks," says Hyundai. The company is also claiming its enhanced aerodynamics and a "more refined powertrain technology" will be the main attributes responsible for its better fuel efficiency and better CO2 emission levels.
The ix35 is set to debut alongside a revamped version of Hyundai's larger Santa Fe off-roader.
- Tata Manza and Aria launched in Ghana
- Porsche launches Boxter and Cayman in GTS guise at 2014 Beijing Motor Show
- Launched: Range Rover Hybrid Long Wheelbase at Beijing Motor Show
- Datsun Go+ expected to be launched in India sometime soon
- Hyundai Eon Magna 1.0 launched at Rs. 3.85 lakhs
- Honda CBR 150R expected to receive a facelift
- Tata Motors is developing new products for domestic market
- Fiat Punto facelift, Avventura Nepal launch by mid-September