New Hyundai Elantra Fluidic to be launched in India in a price range of Rs. 13 lakh to Rs. 16 lakh
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
The South Korea based automaker, Hyundai Motor Company, recently announced its comeback in the D-segment car line with the launch of new Elantra scheduled for the Indian market in the later phase of this calendar year. The earlier version of Hyundai Elantracould not make a lasting impact in the Indian auto market owing to which the new Elantra will don the fluidic design.
The automaker is confident to attain successful sales turnover for the new Hyundai ElantraFluidic as the fluidic design element embodied in its flagship sedan Verna showcased high acceptance in the country.
Hyundai Elantra Fluidic will boast of a power packed 1.8L petrol and common rail diesel engine options. Embodied with class leading features like heated door mirrors and steering wheel, touchscreen infotainment system with sat-nav and Bluetooth, electric front seats with driver's seat memory function, cruise control, ventilated front seats, keyless entry with start/stop function, panoramic sunroof, front and rear parking sensors and leather upholstery, the new Elantra certainly is customised for the Indian sedan enthusiasts.
The Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), Electronic Stability Programme (ESP) and seven airbags will be offered by the company as a standard feature.
The new, classy and upbeat Elantra is expected to revive its presence in the Indian auto market and is anticipated to be tagged in a price range of Rs. 13 lakh to Rs. 16 lakh to take over the sales of its rivals such as Toyota Corolla, Chevrolet Cruze, Honda Civicand Renault Fluence.
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
- Hyundai kicks off Trophy Tour for the 2013 ICC Champions Trophy in New Delhi
- Mahindra Vibe to challenge Maruti Swift and Hyundai i20 in India
- Hyundai looking to get more aggressive in the Indian auto market
- Hyundai compact SUV to arrive at Indian shores in 2014
- Hyundai BA could challenge Maruti Suzuki Swift soon in India
- Hyundai Motor India to introduce four new models over the next 2 years
- Hyundai Motor India registers 4.3 per cent rise in total sales in April 2013
- Comparing the new Volkswagen Polo 1.2 GT TSI with Hyundai i20
- Hyundai pursues aggressive expansion plans for the Indian UV market
- Hyundai’s i20-based HB20S could stir new row in the entry level sedan market
- Hyundai Motor India effectuates top management elevation
- Honda’ new model to take on Maruti Alto and Hyundai Eon
- Hyundai total sales down 4.71 per cent in March, exports up by 12.3 per cent
- Price hikes implemented by Hyundai Motor India Limited from April 1
- Hyundai set to introduce new compact SUV and MPV models in India soon