New Honda CBR 150R
There were reports of a new Honda CBR 250R bike coming to the Indian market and now there is information on CBR 150R. Honda will be launching eight new motorcycles next month at the EICMA show from its 2011 line-up. Amongst the new model is the CBR150R that might just make it to the Indian shores pretty soon.
Honda has already launched the model in Thailand and it is now expected to launch it in the Indian market as well. The new CBR 150R is equipped with programmed fuel injection (PGM-FI) engine. Honda CBR 150R like the CBR 250R comes with disc brakes at the front and the rear but misses ABS. Like its predecessors, Honda CBR 150R gets full fairing and split seats.
Both the models will be revealed in the European form at the Milan show on November 2.
- Ferrari likely to break away from Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Bangalore based ZoomCar raises Rs. 48 crore from Sequoia Capital
- Official: Maruti Alto K10 facelift launching on November 3
- Yamaha SZ-RR 2.0 offers a good deal in 150cc segment, priced around Rs. 65,300
- Son of MLA arrested in Andhra Pradesh in connection with a student's death during car racing
- Hyundai Elantra marks its popularity in global markets with 10 Million sales achievement
- BMW achieves a new milestone on crossing 40,000 units production mark from its Chennai Plant
- Karizma ZMR Vs Karizma R - A Competitive Comparison