New Honda CBR 150R
There were reports of a new Honda CBR 250R bike coming to the Indian market and now there is information on CBR 150R. Honda will be launching eight new motorcycles next month at the EICMA show from its 2011 line-up. Amongst the new model is the CBR150R that might just make it to the Indian shores pretty soon.
Honda has already launched the model in Thailand and it is now expected to launch it in the Indian market as well. The new CBR 150R is equipped with programmed fuel injection (PGM-FI) engine. Honda CBR 150R like the CBR 250R comes with disc brakes at the front and the rear but misses ABS. Like its predecessors, Honda CBR 150R gets full fairing and split seats.
Both the models will be revealed in the European form at the Milan show on November 2.
- Fully Faired Suzuki Gixxer 155 (GSX-R 150) launch likely in mid-2015
- Honda's compact SUV to come by early 2016
- Upcoming car releases in January 2015
- The Indian Motorcycle of the Year Award goes to Harley-Davidson Street 750
- Lightning LS 218 - The World's fastest bike reaches markets
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz and Hyundai Elite i20 - The Top 2 Car Releases of 2014
- Four-Wheel Drive Comparison - Mahindra Ssangyong Rexton Vs Renault Duster
- Factors contributing to Hyundai Elite i20's ICOTY 2015