New Honda CBR 150R
There were reports of a new Honda CBR 250R bike coming to the Indian market and now there is information on CBR 150R. Honda will be launching eight new motorcycles next month at the EICMA show from its 2011 line-up. Amongst the new model is the CBR150R that might just make it to the Indian shores pretty soon.
Honda has already launched the model in Thailand and it is now expected to launch it in the Indian market as well. The new CBR 150R is equipped with programmed fuel injection (PGM-FI) engine. Honda CBR 150R like the CBR 250R comes with disc brakes at the front and the rear but misses ABS. Like its predecessors, Honda CBR 150R gets full fairing and split seats.
Both the models will be revealed in the European form at the Milan show on November 2.
- Pioneer India launches new range of in-car entertainment audio products
- Petrol Pumps in Delhi likely to go on indefinite strike from 1st December, 2014
- BMW launches 2015 M3 at Rs 1.19 crore and M4 Coupe at Rs 1.21 crore in India
- SsangYong plans on launching its new model 'Tivoli' by January 2015
- 'Sri Lanka and Africa are Hero's largest Markets' - Pawan Munjal states
- Maruti Suzuki Wagon R marks success with 15 lakh units sold in India since inception in 2000
- Maruti Suzuki's compact SUV to get 1.5-litre diesel engine
- Lamborghini opens new dealership in Bengaluru