New Honda CBR 150R
There were reports of a new Honda CBR 250R bike coming to the Indian market and now there is information on CBR 150R. Honda will be launching eight new motorcycles next month at the EICMA show from its 2011 line-up. Amongst the new model is the CBR150R that might just make it to the Indian shores pretty soon.
Honda has already launched the model in Thailand and it is now expected to launch it in the Indian market as well. The new CBR 150R is equipped with programmed fuel injection (PGM-FI) engine. Honda CBR 150R like the CBR 250R comes with disc brakes at the front and the rear but misses ABS. Like its predecessors, Honda CBR 150R gets full fairing and split seats.
Both the models will be revealed in the European form at the Milan show on November 2.
- Tata Manza and Aria launched in Ghana
- Porsche launches Boxter and Cayman in GTS guise at 2014 Beijing Motor Show
- Launched: Range Rover Hybrid Long Wheelbase at Beijing Motor Show
- Datsun Go+ expected to be launched in India sometime soon
- Hyundai Eon Magna 1.0 launched at Rs. 3.85 lakhs
- Honda CBR 150R expected to receive a facelift
- Tata Motors is developing new products for domestic market
- Fiat Punto facelift, Avventura Nepal launch by mid-September