New Honda CBR 150R
There were reports of a new Honda CBR 250R bike coming to the Indian market and now there is information on CBR 150R. Honda will be launching eight new motorcycles next month at the EICMA show from its 2011 line-up. Amongst the new model is the CBR150R that might just make it to the Indian shores pretty soon.
Honda has already launched the model in Thailand and it is now expected to launch it in the Indian market as well. The new CBR 150R is equipped with programmed fuel injection (PGM-FI) engine. Honda CBR 150R like the CBR 250R comes with disc brakes at the front and the rear but misses ABS. Like its predecessors, Honda CBR 150R gets full fairing and split seats.
Both the models will be revealed in the European form at the Milan show on November 2.
- Ford working on driver car seat that can detect heart attacks
- Chevrolet Beat - Reasons why it is a good choice in the hatchback segment
- The new Fiat Avventura launched in five interesting trims, starting from Rs. 5.99 Lakhs
- Post cars, Tata Motors now plans on introducing AMT technology for its trucks and buses
- Maruti Suzuki challenges Rs.150 crore penalty imposed by CESTAT
- Faster and Better - The New Yamaha SZ-RR Version
- KTM RC Motorcycles expected to feature slipper clutch
- Honda sets up world's largest scooter - only plant in Gujarat