New Honda CBR 150R
There were reports of a new Honda CBR 250R bike coming to the Indian market and now there is information on CBR 150R. Honda will be launching eight new motorcycles next month at the EICMA show from its 2011 line-up. Amongst the new model is the CBR150R that might just make it to the Indian shores pretty soon.
Honda has already launched the model in Thailand and it is now expected to launch it in the Indian market as well. The new CBR 150R is equipped with programmed fuel injection (PGM-FI) engine. Honda CBR 150R like the CBR 250R comes with disc brakes at the front and the rear but misses ABS. Like its predecessors, Honda CBR 150R gets full fairing and split seats.
Both the models will be revealed in the European form at the Milan show on November 2.
- 2015 Skoda Fabia Launch in November, Production begins
- Volkswagen India plans foray in compact sedan and SUV segment
- Markus Braunsperger, designer for BMW X7 joins Hero MotoCorp
- Maruti Suzuki confident on receiving shareholders approval for investment in Gujarat plant
- Mahindra Scorpio launch expected soon
- Yamaha restructures business to make operations more efficient in India
- Mahindra & Mahindra set to invest additional INR 4000 Cr in Chakan plant
- New car buyers in India approach dealers with good reputation