New Honda CBR 150R
There were reports of a new Honda CBR 250R bike coming to the Indian market and now there is information on CBR 150R. Honda will be launching eight new motorcycles next month at the EICMA show from its 2011 line-up. Amongst the new model is the CBR150R that might just make it to the Indian shores pretty soon.
Honda has already launched the model in Thailand and it is now expected to launch it in the Indian market as well. The new CBR 150R is equipped with programmed fuel injection (PGM-FI) engine. Honda CBR 150R like the CBR 250R comes with disc brakes at the front and the rear but misses ABS. Like its predecessors, Honda CBR 150R gets full fairing and split seats.
Both the models will be revealed in the European form at the Milan show on November 2.
- Mahindra Scorpio facelift coming on September 25, details inside
- New Honda Accord in works, launch expected in 2015
- Refreshingly new Ford Figo launched for Rs. 3.87 Lakhs in India
- Hyundai India launches Grand i10 Limited Edition Sportz to thrill its fans in India
- Diesel car owners in India would have to wait around 6 years to justify car premium
- Renault Lodgy MPV India launch likely in early 2015
- Limited Edition Vespa Elegante Set to Hit the Markets tomorrow
- Triumph Thunderbird LT set to be launched on 18th September