New Honda CBR 150R
There were reports of a new Honda CBR 250R bike coming to the Indian market and now there is information on CBR 150R. Honda will be launching eight new motorcycles next month at the EICMA show from its 2011 line-up. Amongst the new model is the CBR150R that might just make it to the Indian shores pretty soon.
Honda has already launched the model in Thailand and it is now expected to launch it in the Indian market as well. The new CBR 150R is equipped with programmed fuel injection (PGM-FI) engine. Honda CBR 150R like the CBR 250R comes with disc brakes at the front and the rear but misses ABS. Like its predecessors, Honda CBR 150R gets full fairing and split seats.
Both the models will be revealed in the European form at the Milan show on November 2.
- Upgraded versions of Mahindra E20 to be launched soon
- KTM set to officially enter MotoGP World Championships 2017
- Honda collaborates with Chandigarh Traffic Police for safety initiative
- Suzuki Swish gives tough competition to Yamaha Ray
- Maruti Swift facelift launching this festive season
- Toyota Etios Cross - Stylish performer starting from INR 5.76 Lakhs
- Tata Motors expects Zest sedan to strengthen sales in India
- Honda Amaze diesel facelift expected to further boost its sales in India next year