New Honda CBR 150R
There were reports of a new Honda CBR 250R bike coming to the Indian market and now there is information on CBR 150R. Honda will be launching eight new motorcycles next month at the EICMA show from its 2011 line-up. Amongst the new model is the CBR150R that might just make it to the Indian shores pretty soon.
Honda has already launched the model in Thailand and it is now expected to launch it in the Indian market as well. The new CBR 150R is equipped with programmed fuel injection (PGM-FI) engine. Honda CBR 150R like the CBR 250R comes with disc brakes at the front and the rear but misses ABS. Like its predecessors, Honda CBR 150R gets full fairing and split seats.
Both the models will be revealed in the European form at the Milan show on November 2.
- Tata Motors reports 10.69% rise in sales in February
- Tata motors offers Voluntary Retirement Scheme (VRS) for 16000 workers in India
- Tata Motors plans to launch performance brand by year end
- Mercedes-Benz B-Class facelift India launch on March 11, 2015
- Maruti Suzuki India reports 8.7% rise in sales for February
- Hyundai announces recall of over 2,00,00 Elantras due to power steering defect
- Skoda rejigs top management to boost sales
- MRF introduces new tyres for KTM Duke 390 and RC390 bikes