New Ferrari 599 images leaked ahead of official unveiling next week
The leaked images of the new generation model of the one of the most popular super cars – Ferrari 599 were posted on a number of auto portals and blogs recently. The new generation model of Ferrari 599 will be much more powerful as compared to its successor and will be carrying a power packed 700bhp engine unit, making it’s the most powerful road car in the history of Italian supercar maker Ferrari.
The all new model of Ferrari 599 is scheduled to be unveiled officially on next Wednesday, and the company has already released a few teaser videos of this model in the market. The spy pictures of the car were also surfaced earlier this year.
The new generation 599 model will come powered by a direct-injection 6.3-litre V12 engine, the same engine unit that has already proved its performance in the Ferrari FF. The massively powered engine of the car is based on the engine of previous generation 599 model.
As per the speculated spacifications, the car will be delivering a peak power of 710bhp much higher as compared to the 612 bhp of the existing Ferrari 599 model. Moreover, the car will be carrying a breakthrough structural design that makes it lighter as compared to its successor.
- Maruti Suzuki India sells 1,10,776 cars in August 2014
- Petrol gets cheaper by Rs. 1.82, diesel prices go up by 50 paise
- Will a face-lift help Skoda revive failed Yeti SUV in India?
- Maruti Ciaz official bookings to begin from September 3, launch imminent
- New Suzuki Hayate with Cosmetic Changes set to be launched during Festive Season
- KTM RC 200 and RC 390 Prices Leaked - Tagged at Rs. 1.72 lakh and Rs. 2.4 lakh respectively
- Isuzu to Launch RU30 in 2016, Set to Compete Innova
- Harley-Davidson to introduce Freewheeler trike, below the fully-loaded Tri Glide