New Ferrari 599 images leaked ahead of official unveiling next week
The leaked images of the new generation model of the one of the most popular super cars – Ferrari 599 were posted on a number of auto portals and blogs recently. The new generation model of Ferrari 599 will be much more powerful as compared to its successor and will be carrying a power packed 700bhp engine unit, making it’s the most powerful road car in the history of Italian supercar maker Ferrari.
The all new model of Ferrari 599 is scheduled to be unveiled officially on next Wednesday, and the company has already released a few teaser videos of this model in the market. The spy pictures of the car were also surfaced earlier this year.
The new generation 599 model will come powered by a direct-injection 6.3-litre V12 engine, the same engine unit that has already proved its performance in the Ferrari FF. The massively powered engine of the car is based on the engine of previous generation 599 model.
As per the speculated spacifications, the car will be delivering a peak power of 710bhp much higher as compared to the 612 bhp of the existing Ferrari 599 model. Moreover, the car will be carrying a breakthrough structural design that makes it lighter as compared to its successor.
- New Yamaha Fazer F1 Version 2.0 launched priced at Rs 83,850
- Renault releases Duster AWD teaser video ahead of launch
- Competition Commission of India (CCI) drops cases against Ford India and its dealer
- Vatican car caught red handed loaded with Cocaine and Marijuana
- Maruti Suzuki's Chief Operating Officer Mayank Pareek quits
- Jammu and Kashmir Prime Minister National Relief Fund receives Rs. 20 Crore contribution from Bajaj Auto
- Popular MUV comparisons - Honda Mobilio Vs Toyota Innova Vs Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- New Team in Japan Designing Suzuki Bikes for India