New Ferrari 599 images leaked ahead of official unveiling next week
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
The leaked images of the new generation model of the one of the most popular super cars – Ferrari 599 were posted on a number of auto portals and blogs recently. The new generation model of Ferrari 599 will be much more powerful as compared to its successor and will be carrying a power packed 700bhp engine unit, making it’s the most powerful road car in the history of Italian supercar maker Ferrari.
The all new model of Ferrari 599 is scheduled to be unveiled officially on next Wednesday, and the company has already released a few teaser videos of this model in the market. The spy pictures of the car were also surfaced earlier this year.
The new generation 599 model will come powered by a direct-injection 6.3-litre V12 engine, the same engine unit that has already proved its performance in the Ferrari FF. The massively powered engine of the car is based on the engine of previous generation 599 model.
As per the speculated spacifications, the car will be delivering a peak power of 710bhp much higher as compared to the 612 bhp of the existing Ferrari 599 model. Moreover, the car will be carrying a breakthrough structural design that makes it lighter as compared to its successor.
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
- Partha Ghorpade to test Formula F3 car at Ferrari Driver Academy
- Battle of Gods: Lamborghini Veneno, Ferrari LaFerrari and McLaren P1
- Hyper-hybrid LaFerrari dominates '13 Geneva Motor Show
- Ferrari voted as world’s most powerful brand among 500 others
- Ferrari looks at the future to develop eco-friendly vehicles without compromising performance
- Ferrari President Luca di Montezemolo aspires to remain in charge even after joining politics
- Sports cars fuelling the passion for speed among the rich young Indians
- Cristiano Ronaldo's wreckage of Ferrari 599 might be world's most expensive junk at £ 40,000
- Elite owners refrain from washing their cars
- Di Resta and Hulkenberg deliver Sahara Force India's best performance this season
- Ferrari Ki Sawaari: Bollywood capitalises on the ‘Prancing Horse’ brand to lure audience to theatres
- 1962 make Ferrari 250 GTO titled as costliest car after a $35 million sale
- Ferrari, Lamborghini and Maserati stopped their business in Italy following a major earthquake
- Clapton spends 3 million pounds to own Ferrari’s special edition sports car
- Ferrari unveils new hybrid V12 engine