New Ferrari 599 images leaked ahead of official unveiling next week
The leaked images of the new generation model of the one of the most popular super cars – Ferrari 599 were posted on a number of auto portals and blogs recently. The new generation model of Ferrari 599 will be much more powerful as compared to its successor and will be carrying a power packed 700bhp engine unit, making it’s the most powerful road car in the history of Italian supercar maker Ferrari.
The all new model of Ferrari 599 is scheduled to be unveiled officially on next Wednesday, and the company has already released a few teaser videos of this model in the market. The spy pictures of the car were also surfaced earlier this year.
The new generation 599 model will come powered by a direct-injection 6.3-litre V12 engine, the same engine unit that has already proved its performance in the Ferrari FF. The massively powered engine of the car is based on the engine of previous generation 599 model.
As per the speculated spacifications, the car will be delivering a peak power of 710bhp much higher as compared to the 612 bhp of the existing Ferrari 599 model. Moreover, the car will be carrying a breakthrough structural design that makes it lighter as compared to its successor.
- Honda Mobilio RS - What to expect?
- Leaving car AC On can be fatal, three deaths reported in Delhi
- Honda Amaze diesel to get a facelift, launch by next year
- Tata Zest-a potential CS to deviate Dzire’s sales
- HONDA'S DREAM YUGA - VALUE FOR MONEY PREPOSITION
- Shootout between Bajaj Pulsar and Yamaha New Fazer
- 2015 Ducati Hypermotad SP with new colour scheme unveiled
- Honda Mobilio expected to recreate Indonesia's success magic in India