New Ferrari 599 images leaked ahead of official unveiling next week
The leaked images of the new generation model of the one of the most popular super cars – Ferrari 599 were posted on a number of auto portals and blogs recently. The new generation model of Ferrari 599 will be much more powerful as compared to its successor and will be carrying a power packed 700bhp engine unit, making it’s the most powerful road car in the history of Italian supercar maker Ferrari.
The all new model of Ferrari 599 is scheduled to be unveiled officially on next Wednesday, and the company has already released a few teaser videos of this model in the market. The spy pictures of the car were also surfaced earlier this year.
The new generation 599 model will come powered by a direct-injection 6.3-litre V12 engine, the same engine unit that has already proved its performance in the Ferrari FF. The massively powered engine of the car is based on the engine of previous generation 599 model.
As per the speculated spacifications, the car will be delivering a peak power of 710bhp much higher as compared to the 612 bhp of the existing Ferrari 599 model. Moreover, the car will be carrying a breakthrough structural design that makes it lighter as compared to its successor.
- Tata Manza and Aria launched in Ghana
- Porsche launches Boxter and Cayman in GTS guise at 2014 Beijing Motor Show
- Launched: Range Rover Hybrid Long Wheelbase at Beijing Motor Show
- Datsun Go+ expected to be launched in India sometime soon
- Hyundai Eon Magna 1.0 launched at Rs. 3.85 lakhs
- Honda CBR 150R expected to receive a facelift
- Tata Motors is developing new products for domestic market
- Fiat Punto facelift, Avventura Nepal launch by mid-September