New Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse to debut this weekend
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
The super luxury car maker Bugatti is all set to unveil the Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse at the upcoming Pebble Beach Quail Gathering. The newly designed Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse is blessed with an amazing ‘Bianco’ and ‘New Light Blue’ colour scheme. The car carries an impression of 1928 Bugatti Type 37A, a race winning car which is currently owned by Jay Leno. The Pebble Beach Quail Gathering show will be organized this weekend.
The new Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse is offered with a price tag of 1.74 million Euros (Rs 11.9 crores). Inside, the car is designed by a number of charismatic features including light brown ‘Cognac’ leather trimmed cabin.
The new car carries a number of cosmetic upgrades including Bianco white finished upper bodywork and New Light Blue finished while the lower half, front spoiler, including side skirts, rear apron and radiator grille frame. The same New Light Blue color is painted on underside of the rear wing and inner surfaces of the alloy wheels.
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
I appreciate you taking to time to contriubte That's very helpful.November 15, 2012 by Janisa
- Bugatti Veyron SS no longer the world’s fastest car
- New Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse to debut this weekend
- World's fastest four-wheeler, 'Bugatti', on an Indian tour
- Bugatti Veyron production stopped after achieving 300 units sales mark
- Bugatti Veyron Priced at Rs. 12 Crores, Coming to India
- Volkswagen Plans to Bring Rs. 12 Crore Bugatti Veyron to India
- Bugatti Veyron – Rs. 7.5 crore Car Now Showing at AutoRAI, Amsterdams