New Bentley Continental GT coming this April
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
Ultra luxury car maker Bentley Motors will roll-out its latest Continental GT model in the Indian market in the month of April this year. The new super luxury is expected to be priced over Rs 2 crore in the country.
As per a recent statement given by Exclusive Motors Pvt Ltd, Bentley’s exclusive dealer in the Indian market, the delivery of the new Continental GT could take anywhere between 5 to 6 months from the date of booking. According to Exclusive Motors Managing Director Satya Bagla, "The price of the new Bentley Continental GT will be approximately Rs. 2 crore upwards as the final price will depend on the level of customization."
The all new Continental GT is basically a four seater car that sports a highly powerful 6 Liter petrol engine and incorporates a superior all-wheel drive system. The car was announced to be launched in the global market in the month of September 2010.
Loaded with an array of luxury features, the new Bentley Continental GT carries an all new touch-screen infotainment system that is featured with state-of-the-art navigation, Google Maps and entertainment.
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
- Special South India tour for Bentley customers
- Bentley Continental GT Speed launched in India
- Powerful new Bentley Continental GT Speed convertible unveiled prior to its launch
- Bollywood celebrities and their craze for expensive vehicles
- Bentley Continental GT adds “Auto trophy 2012” to its name
- Bentley Motors records 25 per cent growth in its global sales for September 2012
- Bentley launches Continental GT Speed, fastest ever Bentley produced!
- Bentley to showcase 2013 Continental GT Speed at Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Bentley to thunder up the Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Bentley may introduce the EXP 9F Racers in 2013 Dakar rally
- Made to order Cars by Imperium Automotive
- Bentley Motors conferred as the Top Employer for the year 2012 in Britain
- Bentley EXP 9F 4WD luxury SUV revealed prior to Geneva Motor Show
- Bentley aims to register a two-fold increase in sales by year 2017
- Malayali boy on Design Team of Bentley Motors