MotorExchange.in finalist in Tie50 awards
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
MotorExchange.in, an automotive start-up in India that provides consumers solutions to sell their car in a fast and optimal fashion, has been shortlisted as a finalist for the 2011 TiE50 awards, a prestigious award for the most promising start ups across the world.
The firm, founded in 2009, managed to find a place among the 289 finalists who were shortlisted from a pool of 1619 technology startups, after getting screened by an expert screening committee.
The process of final judging to pick winners has commenced from 20th of April onwards and the name of the winners will be announced on April 30th, 2011.
TiE50 is TiE Silicon Valley’s premier annual awards program keenly contested by technology startups worldwide. TiE Silicon Valley, the world’s largest not-for-profit network of entrepreneurs and professionals dedicated to the advancement of entrepreneurship. TiE provides a platform for mentoring, networking & education, to entrepreneurs with over 14,000 members in 56 chapters across 13 countries.
Click to read more about MotorExchange.in on the TiE site.
Disclosure: MotorExchange.in and CarTradeIndia.com are part of the same the Group.
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
- Demand for DZire outpaces Swift in April for the first time in April 2013
- General Motors India to hike prices by 1.5 per cent from first week of June
- Launch of new Land Rover Defender postponed till 2015
- Hyundai kicks off Trophy Tour for the 2013 ICC Champions Trophy in New Delhi
- Datsun to launch 5 new models in India, first will be a hatchback
- Mahindra Verito Vibe to begin new chapter for the utility vehicle maker in India
- Bajaj Auto eying the launch of new models in Discover and Pulsar series
- LPG and CNG kits to soon come with warranty
- Sahil International signs up Hrithik Roshan as the new face of Ground Zero
- Exploding car bombs in Makhachkala killed 3 and wounded over 20
- Several Shia and Sunni Muslims killed during car bombings in Iraq
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class to get 1.6 litre and 2.2 litre engines in India
- Ford India's innovative strategy to use Child Parts reduces the cost of ownership
- Harley Davidson India introduces 24x7 Road Assistance Program
- Shrinking fuel price differential boosts demand for petrol vehicles in India