Modified Maruti A-Star With Images at Delhi Auto Expo 2010
Maruti Suzuki pavilion echoed the theme of “Joys of Life” propagating the sentiments of its parent company “Way of Life.”
Maruti’s entire range of products was on display at the Auto Expo. Amongst its array of products was the Maruti A-Star display that also showcased the model in production which was the stunning modified model of A-Star.
Apart from production model, it also displayed the clay model of the car that was viewed fascinatingly by the visitors. The 3-D scale model is a semi-finished sculpt in clay, which highlights the detailing that goes into the making a car. The clay modelers will be seen chiseling away on the clay model, working on the detailing of the car.
“A-star has gone on to become a success in many European countries has shown them the prowess of Maruti Suzuki for a car designed in India,” says Maruti A-Star on twitter. Maruti Suzuki had rolled out the 100,000th model of the car in less than one year since it began its production in India.
The model is being sold as Suzuki Splash in the international market. The same model is also marketed in certain countries by Nissan as Pixo.
- Official: Maruti Alto K10 facelift launching on November 3
- Yamaha SZ-RR 2.0 offers a good deal in 150cc segment, priced around Rs. 65,300
- Son of MLA arrested in Andhra Pradesh in connection with a student's death during car racing
- Hyundai Elantra marks its popularity in global markets with 10 Million sales achievement
- BMW achieves a new milestone on crossing 40,000 units production mark from its Chennai Plant
- Karizma ZMR Vs Karizma R - A Competitive Comparison
- Honda Two-Wheeler gets its 800th Dealer
- Hero Splendor makes it back to 'Top-Selling Bike in India'