Modified Maruti A-Star With Images at Delhi Auto Expo 2010
Maruti Suzuki pavilion echoed the theme of “Joys of Life” propagating the sentiments of its parent company “Way of Life.”
Maruti’s entire range of products was on display at the Auto Expo. Amongst its array of products was the Maruti A-Star display that also showcased the model in production which was the stunning modified model of A-Star.
Apart from production model, it also displayed the clay model of the car that was viewed fascinatingly by the visitors. The 3-D scale model is a semi-finished sculpt in clay, which highlights the detailing that goes into the making a car. The clay modelers will be seen chiseling away on the clay model, working on the detailing of the car.
“A-star has gone on to become a success in many European countries has shown them the prowess of Maruti Suzuki for a car designed in India,” says Maruti A-Star on twitter. Maruti Suzuki had rolled out the 100,000th model of the car in less than one year since it began its production in India.
The model is being sold as Suzuki Splash in the international market. The same model is also marketed in certain countries by Nissan as Pixo.
- Triumph inaugurates new dealership in Chandigarh
- Hyundai Eon 1.0 Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 - Popular newly launched hatchbacks in India
- Hero Xtreme Sports expected to be priced around INR 70,000
- Royal Enfield Rider Mania 2014 ends in Goa, marks success with over 5000 member participation
- Mahindra Verito stands distinctively apart from Logan
- Audi A7 Sportback H-tron Quattro concept unveiled
- BMW's new M3 sedan and M4 coupe launching tomorrow
- Renault India offers Scala and Pulse diesel trims at price of a petrol version