Modified Maruti A-Star With Images at Delhi Auto Expo 2010
Maruti Suzuki pavilion echoed the theme of “Joys of Life” propagating the sentiments of its parent company “Way of Life.”
Maruti’s entire range of products was on display at the Auto Expo. Amongst its array of products was the Maruti A-Star display that also showcased the model in production which was the stunning modified model of A-Star.
Apart from production model, it also displayed the clay model of the car that was viewed fascinatingly by the visitors. The 3-D scale model is a semi-finished sculpt in clay, which highlights the detailing that goes into the making a car. The clay modelers will be seen chiseling away on the clay model, working on the detailing of the car.
“A-star has gone on to become a success in many European countries has shown them the prowess of Maruti Suzuki for a car designed in India,” says Maruti A-Star on twitter. Maruti Suzuki had rolled out the 100,000th model of the car in less than one year since it began its production in India.
The model is being sold as Suzuki Splash in the international market. The same model is also marketed in certain countries by Nissan as Pixo.
- BMW i8 plug - in hybrid supercar coming by year end
- Maruti Ciaz coming this festive season
- DSK Hyosung planning to double its sales this festive season
- Salman Khan starrer 'Kick' to feature Suzuki motorcycles
- Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS - Reasons why it is popular among youth
- Toyota Etios Cross - What's special about it?
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire Vs Hyundai Xcent - Popular sedans in India
- Hero Motocorp CBZ Xtreme Sports - Upcoming Powerful sibling