Mercedes E 250 V6 and Mercedes 250 CDI Launched in India - With Actual Images
Mercedes Benz has launched two new options for the Indian customers. It widened its product portfolio by introducing two variants of its popular E Class - Mercedes E 250 V6 and Mercedes E 250 CDI (BE) variants. Both the variants have been introduced in popular ‘Elegance’ styling.
“Our endeavor is offer the best value for money to our discerning E-Class customers” said Dr. Wilfried Aulbur, Managing Director and CEO of Mercedes-Benz India. “We are looking at a double-digit growth this year. We have now a whole range of products that are being launched immediately,” he commented during the launch of two E-Class car models.
Both models showcase aggressive pricing position of the new variants where the E 250 V6 is priced at Rs. 41.13 lakh and E 250 CDI (BE) costs Rs 39.87 lakh (both prices ex-showroom). The 2497 cc 6-cylinder engine delivers a power of 204 hp and 245Nm of torque with top speed regulated at 250 kmph. It is equipped with the 7G-TRONIC transmission and the new-design 17” alloys further add to the aggressive looks of the E 250 V6. The 2143 cc 4-in-line CDI engine delivers 500 Nm torque in as low as 1600-1800rpm and offers an output of 201 hp.
Mercedes Benz plans to launch 5 more models in India and the top most attractions of the year will be the new E-Coupe and ML-class which is slated for a launch by the end of this year.
Check out the new Mercedes E-Class images from the launch.
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz will face tough competition
- Ford's compact sedan shall level-up competition in compact sedan segment
- Indian new car buyers consider in-depth analysis before buying
- Hyundai sells 8902 units of Elite i20 in September
- Honda Mobilio outperforming rivals in Utility Vehicle segment
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz may prove to be a strong competitor against Hyundai Verna
- Images of stunning looking Kawasaki H2R leaked
- Mercedes-Benz S400 Hybrid set to launch in India