Mercedes-Benz B-Class makes its way to the Indonesia
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
Mercedes-Benz B Class, termed as Compact Sports Tourer by the German automaker has been launched into the Indonesian market at a price tag of $46,826, which is most cost economical model in the premium automaker’s global portfolio. The entry of this five seater compact MPV (multi-purpose vehicle) is apt for the Indonesian drivers, which majorly comprises of women as the vehicle has been designed and tested for driving and handling pattern of women.
This second generation B-Class, unveiled at 2011 Frankfurt Auto Show embodies a greater cabin space with reduced height of the vehicle. Even the height of seats is curtailed to accommodate better and comfortable vehicle boarding. The cutting-edge attribute of the vehicle is its high fuel efficiency of 5.9 litres per 100 kms (16.9 kmpl) and fits appropriately in the family car segment and the compact MPV segment.
Equipped with in house developed technologies, the vehicle accommodates both petrol and diesel engines available in both manual and automatic transmissions. The safety features offered includes the radar based collision warning that works in tandem with adaptive brake assist. The drivers in any unaware situation is warned of the impending accident by the collision prevention assist system and readies the brake assist to execute the brake command in a very short time span.
The launch of the Mercedes-Benz B-Class in the Indonesian market is a well strategized move as its capital city Jakarta has around 22 dealerships of the automaker that draws highest sales numbers for the company in the country’s auto market.
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class to get 1.6 litre and 2.2 litre engines in India
- Mercedes-Benz R-Class to be removed from Indian auto market
- Boris Becker unveils new Mercedes-Benz 2013 GL-Class
- 2014 Mercedes S-Class promises to be a new name in luxury
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class set to take on BMW's Mini Cooper in India
- Mercedes-Benz India launches GL-Class facelift at Rs. 77.5 lakh
- Mercedes-Benz GL-Class facelift to be launched in India today
- 2014 Mercedes S-Class to be a definite head turner
- Mercedes-Benz opens the doors of 'Silver Arrows', its first store in Noida
- Mercedes-Benz India to launch a new entry-level SUV
- Mercedes-Benz GL-Class facelift set for its Indian launch on May 16, 2013
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class becomes a rage in the Indian social media circuit
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class to reclaim top spot for Mercedes in India
- Mercedes-Benz ties up with MTV India for the new A-Class Pulsate campaign
- 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class boasts of looks to take on BMW 5 series