Mahindra launches new Maxximo Mini Van in India
Mahindra & Mahindra, the largest utility vehicle maker in the Indian market, launched its new generation passenger carrier Maxximo Mini Van in the Indian market on Wednesday.
The new Maxximo Mini Van has been priced at Rs 3.2 lakh (ex-showroom), where it will be competing with the likes of Tata Magic and Maruti Omni. The company has invested Rs 130 crore to develop Maxximo platform and now it will be spending another Rs 70 crore to set-up its manufacturing line. The new van carries C2 CRDe diesel technology and delivers pulling power of 25 HP. It is claimed to be offering a mileage of up to 18 kmpl.
Speaking to the reporters in Mumbai, M&M Automotive & Farm Equipment Sectors President Pawan Goenka said, "Maxximo Mini Van is priced at Rs 3.2 lakh (Ex-Showroom BS3, Navi Mumbai) and will be developed at the company's state-of-the-art Chakan plant in Maharashtra." According to Mr. Goenka, the new Maxximo Mini Van has been targeted at semi urban and rural areas, and it will be available at 230 dealers and 600 outlets of the company across the country.
With a wider body and spacious interior, the new Maxximo Mini Van offers a highly utilizable interior to the user. For better comfort, the car has been blessed with a monocoque chassis with independent front suspension.
- Hyundai Elantra marks its popularity in global markets with 10 Million sales achievement
- BMW achieves a new milestone on crossing 40,000 units production mark from its Chennai Plant
- Karizma ZMR Vs Karizma R - A Competitive Comparison
- Honda Two-Wheeler gets its 800th Dealer
- Hero Splendor makes it back to 'Top-Selling Bike in India'
- Fiat ready to launch Abarth 595 Competizione in India
- Dealers of Turkey get a first glance over the Bajaj Pulsar SS200
- Citi Bike finally gains much due the attention of people