Mahindra launches new Maxximo Mini Van in India
Mahindra & Mahindra, the largest utility vehicle maker in the Indian market, launched its new generation passenger carrier Maxximo Mini Van in the Indian market on Wednesday.
The new Maxximo Mini Van has been priced at Rs 3.2 lakh (ex-showroom), where it will be competing with the likes of Tata Magic and Maruti Omni. The company has invested Rs 130 crore to develop Maxximo platform and now it will be spending another Rs 70 crore to set-up its manufacturing line. The new van carries C2 CRDe diesel technology and delivers pulling power of 25 HP. It is claimed to be offering a mileage of up to 18 kmpl.
Speaking to the reporters in Mumbai, M&M Automotive & Farm Equipment Sectors President Pawan Goenka said, "Maxximo Mini Van is priced at Rs 3.2 lakh (Ex-Showroom BS3, Navi Mumbai) and will be developed at the company's state-of-the-art Chakan plant in Maharashtra." According to Mr. Goenka, the new Maxximo Mini Van has been targeted at semi urban and rural areas, and it will be available at 230 dealers and 600 outlets of the company across the country.
With a wider body and spacious interior, the new Maxximo Mini Van offers a highly utilizable interior to the user. For better comfort, the car has been blessed with a monocoque chassis with independent front suspension.
- Tata Motors to launch Aria facelift next year; 4x4 variant also on cards
- Maruti Suzuki 2015 Swift Windsong Edition launched for INR 5.14 Lakhs
- YAMAHA TARGETING A 30% GROWTH RATE, EXPECTING TO SELL 8,50,000 UNITS
- V Variant of 2015 Honda Jazz Spotted with 16-inch alloy wheels, launch expected soon
- Nano's upgrade Tata Pelican to rival Maruti Alto
- The Sedan war: Maruti Ciaz Vs Honda City
- Mileage King Bajaj Platina strengthens its position with the ES trim
- Double 'dhamaka' planned as Ferrari, Maserati prepare to re-enter Indian Market