Mahindra First Choice opens the doors of its largest dealership in Delhi
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
Mahindra First Choice Wheels Ltd (MFWCL), the multi-brand used car retail chain of Mahindra & Mahindra, opened the doors of its largest distributorship in New Delhi. The new facility of car maker sprawls around a vast area of more than 15,000 square feet and can easily house 50 used cars. Located on the Dabri Palam Road, New Delhi, the new unit of Mahindra and Mahindra offers an array of services, besides sale and purchase of used cars. These services include loading of genuine accessories, easy financing and insurance services and hassle-free paperwork with less complications for a smooth switch in the possession of the car.
Commenting on the change that the dealership will bring to the used car industry, Rajeev Dubey, President, After-Market and Member, Group Executive Board, Mahindra & Mahindra quoted, “The pre-owned car industry often focuses only on the car transaction and not on the total experience of car ownership. With this new store we hope to change this perception and create a unique, aspirational experience for the pre-owned car consumer, right from the point of entry till final exit. Our network in Delhi NCR has now increased to include over 25 dealers, making us well positioned to tap the potential of the pre-owned car market in the region.”
Mahindra First Choice Wheels plans to make the experience of buying pre-owned cars similar to that of gaining possession of a brand-new vehicle. Before adding a vehicle to its used car portfolio, the professionals of the company thoroughly inspect all the major aspects of the vehicle to assess its condition. Thereafter, the engineer of MFWCL reviews the vehicle on the 118-point quality check of the defined parameters set by the auto maker. All the legal formalities, regarding the transition of the vehicle are also scrutinised by the retail chain. The company takes possession of the vehicle only if it gives a good performance during the inspection and then, it modifies the same to match with its standards.
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
- Extreme Force Gurkha takes on the established Mahindra Thar
- Mahindra pays KRW 80 billion to Ssangyong Motor on account of new shares
- Mahindra Verito Vibe to begin new chapter for the utility vehicle maker in India
- Mahindra to launch new Verito Vibe hatch on June 5
- Mahindra Vibe to challenge Maruti Swift and Hyundai i20 in India
- Mahindra XUV500 to get a new base variant soon in India
- Electric technology in e20 to help Mahindra build larger electric vehicle
- Mahindra to modify its SUVs to avoid additional 3 per cent excise duty
- Mahindra Xylo H-series launched at Rs. 8.23 lakh (ex-showroom, Mumbai)
- Indian Army to make a switch to Mahindra Scorpio or Tata Safari from Maruti Gypsy
- Skoda and Mahindra to launch new UVs in Indian auto market
- New models of Mahindra Pantero launched in India, base starts from Rs. 39,650
- Mahindra confident about growth in its pick-up business during 2014 fiscal
- Mahindra replaces Bajaj Auto as India’s second most valuable auto maker
- Mahindra Bolero Maxi Truck Plus pick-up launched at Rs. 4.33 lakh (ex-showroom Mumbai)