M&M's Xylo makes one million fans on Facebook; only the second Mahindra brand to reach this milestone
Mahindra Xylo, which is one of the most popular MPVs in the country, has crossed the significant one million fans on facebook. Xylo became only the second Mahindra brand, after the Scorpio SUV, to make more than 1 million fans on any social networking site.
Speaking on the milestone, Vivek Nayer, Chief Marketing Officer, Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra said, "With 1 million people endorsing the Xylo on Facebook, this is indeed a recognition that we are proud of. Today, the Xylo is one of the most admired brands in the Indian automobile industry, as is clear from the recognition provided by fans and critics alike as well as the 1 lac plus vehicles on Indian roads."
The Xylo Page on the popular social networking site Facebook is a platform for Xylo owners, fans and enthusiasts to share their experiences and moments and also to discuss issues, if any, about this popular MPV. The fans of Xylo post photographs, videos and previews about Xylo. Likewise, they also get to know about product updates and participate in various contests that are regularly held.
Every car brand has its own Facebook page and people can 'Like' it and become its fan and get regular updates and information about the product. The car companies, on the other hand, see this as an important forum of advertising their product and reach to as many people as possible through the social media.
- Maruti Suzuki's Swift Range Extender expected to deliver return a fuel efficiency figure of about 48.2 kmpl
- Audi announces launch of A8 L Chauffeur Special Edition in Japan
- 2015 Honda CB Trigger facelift snapped; might launch in festive season
- President Pranab Mukherjee considering upgrading to the new advanced Mercedes Benz S600 Guard
- Hyundai earns the coveted title of being the first carmaker to offer Android in production cars
- Hyundai iX25's top-model snapped testing; launch during festive season
- Maruti Suzuki Celerio diesel to return 27.62kmpl, launch in early June
- Kawasaki working on new 250-cc bike