M&M's Xylo makes one million fans on Facebook; only the second Mahindra brand to reach this milestone
Mahindra Xylo, which is one of the most popular MPVs in the country, has crossed the significant one million fans on facebook. Xylo became only the second Mahindra brand, after the Scorpio SUV, to make more than 1 million fans on any social networking site.
Speaking on the milestone, Vivek Nayer, Chief Marketing Officer, Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra said, "With 1 million people endorsing the Xylo on Facebook, this is indeed a recognition that we are proud of. Today, the Xylo is one of the most admired brands in the Indian automobile industry, as is clear from the recognition provided by fans and critics alike as well as the 1 lac plus vehicles on Indian roads."
The Xylo Page on the popular social networking site Facebook is a platform for Xylo owners, fans and enthusiasts to share their experiences and moments and also to discuss issues, if any, about this popular MPV. The fans of Xylo post photographs, videos and previews about Xylo. Likewise, they also get to know about product updates and participate in various contests that are regularly held.
Every car brand has its own Facebook page and people can 'Like' it and become its fan and get regular updates and information about the product. The car companies, on the other hand, see this as an important forum of advertising their product and reach to as many people as possible through the social media.
- Family competition - Nissan Micra Vs Datsun Go
- Factors that make Renault Duster a good buy
- Factors that make Hyundai Xcent a great buy this year
- Skoda working on Rapid facelift
- Audi A3 bags 2014 World Car of the Year award
- Mahindra's compact SUV to come by second half of 2015
- Upcoming 2015 Hyundai Sonata expected to be tough contender in luxury segment
- Special edition comparison - Honda Amaze Vs Volkswagen Vento