M&M's Xylo makes one million fans on Facebook; only the second Mahindra brand to reach this milestone
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
Mahindra Xylo, which is one of the most popular MPVs in the country, has crossed the significant one million fans on facebook. Xylo became only the second Mahindra brand, after the Scorpio SUV, to make more than 1 million fans on any social networking site.
Speaking on the milestone, Vivek Nayer, Chief Marketing Officer, Automotive Division, Mahindra & Mahindra said, "With 1 million people endorsing the Xylo on Facebook, this is indeed a recognition that we are proud of. Today, the Xylo is one of the most admired brands in the Indian automobile industry, as is clear from the recognition provided by fans and critics alike as well as the 1 lac plus vehicles on Indian roads."
The Xylo Page on the popular social networking site Facebook is a platform for Xylo owners, fans and enthusiasts to share their experiences and moments and also to discuss issues, if any, about this popular MPV. The fans of Xylo post photographs, videos and previews about Xylo. Likewise, they also get to know about product updates and participate in various contests that are regularly held.
Every car brand has its own Facebook page and people can 'Like' it and become its fan and get regular updates and information about the product. The car companies, on the other hand, see this as an important forum of advertising their product and reach to as many people as possible through the social media.
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
- Mahindra to launch new Verito Vibe hatch on June 5
- Mahindra Vibe to challenge Maruti Swift and Hyundai i20 in India
- Mahindra XUV500 to get a new base variant soon in India
- Electric technology in e20 to help Mahindra build larger electric vehicle
- Mahindra to modify its SUVs to avoid additional 3 per cent excise duty
- Mahindra Xylo H-series launched at Rs. 8.23 lakh (ex-showroom, Mumbai)
- Indian Army to make a switch to Mahindra Scorpio or Tata Safari from Maruti Gypsy
- Skoda and Mahindra to launch new UVs in Indian auto market
- New models of Mahindra Pantero launched in India, base starts from Rs. 39,650
- Mahindra confident about growth in its pick-up business during 2014 fiscal
- Mahindra replaces Bajaj Auto as India’s second most valuable auto maker
- Mahindra Bolero Maxi Truck Plus pick-up launched at Rs. 4.33 lakh (ex-showroom Mumbai)
- Mahindra mulling at reducing ground clearance on SUVs in India
- Hunger strike enters fifth day at Mahindra’s Nashik plant
- Mahindra to unveil new Bolero Maxi Truck Plus on May 6