Lucky Mercedes-Benz buyers to meet Michael Schumacher
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
The Indian arm of Mercedes-Benz, the official automobile partner of Buddh International Circuit (BIC), has announced a 45 day long celebration starting September 1, 2012. The festivities will be realised across the company's country wide 31 stores and will end on October 15, 2012.
Mercedes-Benz India is going to lure its buyers by providing them with a once in a lifetime chance of meeting Formula One icon Michael Schumacher besides, sponsoring a paid trip to Formula One race which is scheduled to commence from October 26-28 this year. The new owners of the 'three pointed star' will be getting an opportunity that no other car makers currently have in their arsenal and this new initiative along with Mercedes-Benz's sterling reputation will surely be a crowd puller.
Additionally, the company will present its customers who visit its stores to savour a test drive with 100 Grand Stand passes to the 2012 Airtel Indian Grand Prix. The Formula One aficionados can also buy tickets to the year's biggest spectacle from various Mercedes-Benz's stores in the country. The company also participates in the Grand Prix as Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 team and the sport fanatics can also indulge in shopping of the team's enticing merchandise from the Mercedes-Benz's stores.
Expressing his delight with the upcoming event, Debashis Mitra, Director, Sales and Marketing, Mercedes-Benz India, said, “Mercedes-Benz is synonymous with superlative customer experience. Echoing our brand philosophy of ‘Best or Nothing’, this festival season we are glad to present the ideal gift for any car and racing enthusiast: a chance to meet the racing legend Michael Schumacher and also an opportunity to watch the 2012 Airtel Indian Grand Prix”. Mercedes-Benz has a close association with racing dating back to the legendary Silver Arrows, to the brand’s current association in form of the Mercedes GP Formula One team and DTM racing. In India, Mercedes-Benz is the Official Automobile Partner of the Buddh International Circuit and has 6 cars running on Mercedes-Benz engines this year on the circuit.”
Mitra also pointed out that Mercedes-Benz is much more than just a luxury car brand and owning a 'three pointed star' entails the one to be a quantum of the 126 year old tradition of futuristic technology and innovative engineering. He further added, “We want to leverage our association with racing to present a delightful and exciting Star studded experience to our customers and enthusiasts, this festival season across the country.”
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
- Major highlights of Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class to set new benchmarks for luxury hatchbacks
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class to get 1.6 litre and 2.2 litre engines in India
- Mercedes-Benz R-Class to be removed from Indian auto market
- Boris Becker unveils new Mercedes-Benz 2013 GL-Class
- 2014 Mercedes S-Class promises to be a new name in luxury
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class set to take on BMW's Mini Cooper in India
- Mercedes-Benz India launches GL-Class facelift at Rs. 77.5 lakh
- Mercedes-Benz GL-Class facelift to be launched in India today
- 2014 Mercedes S-Class to be a definite head turner
- Mercedes-Benz opens the doors of 'Silver Arrows', its first store in Noida
- Mercedes-Benz India to launch a new entry-level SUV
- Mercedes-Benz GL-Class facelift set for its Indian launch on May 16, 2013
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class becomes a rage in the Indian social media circuit
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class to reclaim top spot for Mercedes in India