Limited Edition Corolla Altis Aero introduced by Toyota for 10th anniversary of Corolla Altis
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
To mark the 10th anniversary of its Corolla Altis in India, Toyota Kirloskar Motor Pvt. Ltd. (TKM), announced an all-new Limited Edition Corolla Altis Aero on 5th June 2012. With this new launch, the car maker plans to offer exclusivity to its customers. Form, function and fun are the terms which can be associated with the new edition of Altis. The latest offering from Toyota is available in two posh colours - Silver Mica Metallic and Black Mica. This new model will come with a host of impressive contemporary features and efficient, aerodynamic design. Available in Euro IV compliant option, the car is powered by the current J Grade 1.8 L petrol powertrain.
A host of new features have been integrated in the Altis Aero, such as aerodynamic front bumper spoiler, which does not fail to grab eyeballs and creates an ever-lasting impression. The trunk spoiler is adorned by LEDs and looks absolutely stunning with its sleek dimensions. Besides these, the car comes with refined and bright smoked halogen headlamps, smoked rear combination lamps, 7-spoke alloy wheels, stylish chrome finished muffler tip and dual tone seats with Aero logo. Setting the style quotient of the car higher is its unique Aero badge.
Deputy Managing Director, Marketing, TKM, Sandeep Singh, said, “We are delighted to announce the launch of the all new Corolla Altis Aero, on the occasion of, the completion of ten successful years, in India. Corolla Altis has become a very popular brand and has catered to happy and satisfied customers through the years. This is a limited edition that will provide exclusivity and newness to our customers. Its aerodynamic design and new features lends it a sporty appearance. It is a perfect combination of attractive design and powerful functioning. Corolla Altis Aero is being introduced in petrol variant only. Based on the demand we will introduce the diesel variant as well. 500 exclusive units of the Corolla Altis Aero will be on sale till Sept 2012. The vehicles are on display at our dealerships from today. The all new Corolla Altis Aero is priced at Rs. 11,47,748/- ex-showroom Delhi (petrol variant).”
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
- Toyota initiates Summer Campaign for quality checks
- Toyota Kirloskar reports 37.36 per cent sales decline in April 2013
- Upcoming hot hatches from Fiat, Volkswagen and Toyota for India
- Toyota remains world's top selling auto maker despite dropping sales in China
- Toyota, Nissan and Honda struggling to sell vehicles in China
- Toyota may consider introducing more hybrids in India
- Toyota Kirloskar partners with Mahindra Financial Services to offer easy vehicle finance
- Toyota Corolla made during Jan-June 2003 in India recalled
- Toyota launches refreshed Etios sedan and Liva hatchback in India
- Toyota starts delivering reworked Etios series to dealers
- How about a Mini Toyota Innova for India
- Toyota Kirloskar Motor considering a 1.5 litre Etios Liva model for India
- Toyota Kirloskar Motor witness 23 per cent sales drop in January 2013
- Toyota and BMW plans to co-develop a mid-size sports car platform
- Toyota now offers Fortuner with a five speed automatic gearbox option