09 April 2013, 23:10 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
Bugatti Veyron Super Sport is no longer the fastest super car in the world and has its title renounced by Guinness World Records. The Veyron Super Sport achieved a stop speed of 431.072 kmph three...
09 March 2013, 10:33 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
The '13 Geneva Motor Show has played host to the launch of 3 high performance super sports cars, namely the Lamborghini Veneno, the LaFerrari and the McLaren P1. The three super cars have left...
03 November 2012, 11:58 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
The Hurricane Sandy has wrecked havoc at the US East Coast and an ominous remnant negative threat looms over the entire global automotive sector. The automotive industry is under a cloud of...
Inaugural edition of the 2014 Formula E motor racing championship might see the Indian daylight; Jaypee ready to welcome the spectacle
09 October 2012, 11:29 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA), licensing and arbitrating body of the Formula One motor racing, is considering the Indian turf for the inaugural edition of the...
05 October 2012, 12:25 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
A case of car bomb explosion has been reported from Western Baghdad on October 4, 2012, which has killed around five individuals and left thirteen other wounded, as confirmed by Iraqi police and...
21 August 2012, 11:32 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
Toyota Motor Corporation, the Japanese auto pioneer, has brought the new rendition of the highly popular Toyota Auris compact hatchback to the Japanese shores. The completely revamped Auris...
20 August 2012, 12:36 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
The super luxury car maker Bugatti is all set to unveil the Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse at the upcoming Pebble Beach Quail Gathering. The newly designed Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse is blessed with...
06 August 2012, 12:26 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
In a bid rejuvenate its global portfolio, Nissan Motor Company has officially raised curtains over the photos and videos of the production version of the next generation Nissan Pathfinder. The...
Under: Nissan Pathfinder
04 August 2012, 01:20 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
DJ Kennington, NASCAR driver sponsored by Mahindra USA, recently marked his fifth straight series win in the 2012 NASCAR Canadian Tire Series. The 2010 series champion from Ontario, DJ Kennington...
30 July 2012, 12:18 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
The Germany based leading luxury car maker Audi has appointed a new top brass at the management of their recently acquired Ducati Motor Holding. The new board of directors has appointed Mr. Rupert...
30 July 2012, 12:17 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
Hyundai Motor Company, the South Korea based leading auto manufacturer, is recalling its bestselling model in the U.S market, mid-size crossover SUV, Santa Fe and its flagship mid-size sedan,...
27 July 2012, 10:36 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) has recently declared its plans to expand the company’s workforce by creating over 1100 new jobs opportunities in UK. JLR is the region’s largest automobile...
26 July 2012, 12:39 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
Audi, one of the leading premium German automakers globally, has pulled off cover from the facelifted version of its flagship coupe/roadster, Audi R8 much before its scheduled worldwide debut at...
Under: Audi R8
23 July 2012, 12:56 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
While Volkswagen Europe is all set to mark the worldwide premiere of its top selling and all new Golf hatch MK7 scheduled at the upcoming Paris Motor Show, its Brazilian subsidiary has rolled out...
10 July 2012, 12:33 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
Mercedes-Benz, the Germany based premium auto giant has added a new sibling into the executive range of CLS class cars christened as the CLS Shooting Brake that cites another example of the...
09 July 2012, 12:34 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
Mitsubishi Motors, the Japan based multinational automaker, has rolled out a revamped edition of its Trojan L200 pickup truck in a double cab model in Britain. The 2012 Trojan has been...
06 July 2012, 11:36 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
Volkswagen, the German luxury car maker has finalised the long awaited decision to purchase another indigenous car maker Porsche on August 1, 2012. The decision rolled out from company’s...
05 July 2012, 12:43 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
Volvo Car Corporation, the Swedish automaker, globally known for maintaining high safety standards in its cars has been slammed by the U.S government, a fine of $1.5 million to delay in reporting...
19 June 2012, 01:32 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
Mercedes-Benz's wholly owned AMG brand is synonymous with unmatched performance, exclusivity and dynamic driving pleasure. The company, which was founded by Hans Werner Aufrecht and Erhard...
Under: Mercedes Benz A45 AMG
19 June 2012, 01:24 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
German car achieved yet another milestone in terms of technology, as its Audi R18 e-tron quattro, a hybrid vehicle, emerged as the winner at the 80th running of the famous Le Mans 24 Hours. There...
16 June 2012, 01:48 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
Being one of the best footballers in the world comes with its own perks and benefits, not to mention stardom and money. As Premier League clubs line up to sign such players, their bank balance...
Under: Audi TT
16 June 2012, 01:45 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
In an attempt to cut down on costs, Italian car maker Fiat is planning to stop production for eight days in this summer season. This move will help the company save as much as USD 1.25 million...
09 June 2012, 11:23 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
The U.S Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has rated the 2013 Honda Fit EV to offer a combined fuel economy of 118 miles per gallon gasoline equivalent (MPGe), which the highest rating rendered...
Under: Honda Jazz
09 June 2012, 01:23 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
Mercedes-Benz has pulled covers off the 2013 SLS AMG GT, which is expected to be launched across the dealerships in November 2012. Though this all new car sports ‘GT’ Badge, it is more...
Under: Mercedes Benz SLS AMG
04 June 2012, 23:50 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
The all new performance driven Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV), GL63 AMG, is announced by the German car maker, Mercedes Benz. This car holds the same powertrain unit which features in the outgoing...
Find New Cars
Get complete details of new cars
Rs. 5 Lakhs to 10 Lakhs
- Automobile Repair Workshops
- Different Car Body Types
- Precautions during driving in monsoon conditions
- Car buying trend in New Delhi
- Car buying trend in Chennai
- Car buying trends in Ahmedabad
- Car buying trends in Bangalore
- Auto Guide article on Battery
- Fuel Savers - Automotive Scan Gauges
- FAQs on Traffic Rules and Regulations
- Auto guide on Planning a RoadTrip
- Looking after your Wheels and Tyres?
- Bio Fuel as an Alternative fuel - An analysis
- Emergency Auto Guide
- Motomax Car Care Product Review
- Multi Utility GO-Kart: an engineering innovation
- Car Customizations for the Physically Challenged
- The Working and Maintenance of a Diesel Engine
- Fitment of CNG Kit - Calculations and Explanations
- You Got a Car - Now to drive it!
- Safety Systems and Security Features in cars
- Electronics in Cars - Part II
- Electronics in Cars
- Alternative fuel for Cars - Alcohol as Biofuel
- Brake Systems in Cars
- Transmission in a Car Engine - Workings and details
- Audio systems
- Emission Norms and their importance BS II, III, and IV
- Car Suspension - Ins and Outs
- Know Your Engines - II - Diesel Engines
- Knowing About Engines (part 1) - the Petrol Engine
- How to Buy a Used Car?
- Mini Guide to Maintenance of Bikes
- Buying a Car An Astrological Perspective
- How to Care for your Car in the Monsoon
- Fuel Efficiency - How to improve your car's mileage?
- LPG as fuel
- Electric Cars
- Workings of the Two Stroke Engine
- Petrol, Diesel, CNG or LPG? We help you choose!
- Petrol vs. Diesel Which Should I Choose?
- Jaguar XF Petrol V8 vs Audi S6 4.0 TFSI quattro
- Audi Q7 3.0 TDI quattro Technology Pack vs Volkswagen Touareg 3.0 V6 TDI
- Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Pure SD4 vs Audi Q7 3.0 TDI quattro Technology Pack
- BMW Z4 Roadster sDrive35i vs Land Rover Range Rover Sport 5.0 V8 Supercharged
- Land Rover Range Rover 5.0 Supercharged V8 Petrol vs Mercedes Benz SL 63 AMG