ICC World Twenty20 trophy to tour Indian cities in Hyundai's 'Fans of Brilliance' car
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
Hyundai, India's largest auto exporter and second largest car maker, has announced the commencement of ICC Twenty20 Trophy Tour. The South Korean automobile manufacturer initiated the tour by showcasing the trophy exclusively at Hyundai showrooms in Delhi and NCR region on July 24, 2012. The prestigious memento shall soon move to other Indian metropolitans. With this feat, the car maker anticipates to carve a deeper relationship with its customers.
The global conglomerate has managed to mark its prominence in the Indian market with the help of its few iconic models. Earlier, it was believed that in the league of value-for-money vehicles, none of the foreign auto makers can compete with Indian car manufacturers. However, with models like Santro, i10 and i20, Hyundai was able to outsmart every other brand except for Maruti Suzuki, which still remains the undisputed leader in the segment.
In the last few months, Hyundai has taken several steps to increase the level of customer satisfaction among its buyers. The '5-Star Assurance Program' was initiated in May, 2012 by the company, which included maintenance, warranty and insurance benefits with several exchange offer schemes. Around the same time, Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) also started the Price Lock Assurance scheme, wherein petrol models of Eon, Santro, i10, i20, Accent and Verna were offered on a discounted price, in order to counter the country’s rising petrol prices. Soon after, the first Online Service Website if Hyundai was launched to offer better assistance.
In the current scenario, Hyundai is working with zeal to establish a strong connection with its valued customers, bringing into play what is rightly called passion in India, Cricket! Hyundai is the official partner of ICC Twenty20 Cricket World Cup 2012, which will take place in Sri Lanka from September 18 to October 7, 2012. The coveted trophy of the event will do the rounds of three Indian metropolitan cities, New Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai, in a specially branded Hyundai car titled 'Fans of Brilliance'. The trophy shall adorn exclusive Hyundai showrooms in these cities, which will subsequently increase customer footfalls.
C H Han, Executive Director, HMIL, said, “Being the official partner of ICC World Twenty20, it gives us immense pleasure to organize the ‘Trophy Tour’ to give our cricket fans first-hand experience. We are confident that this tour will be a successful step in building up excitement and creating a buzz for the sport and Hyundai in a nation where cricket is a passion. We are very keen to engage with our customers through exciting activities planned for the coming months.”
In order to get a sneak peek at the special trophy, fans can visit select Hyundai dealerships. They can also get their photos clicked with the dazzling trophy and that even before the winners of the ICC World Twenty20 get a chance to do the same. Fans can also connect with Hyundai on facebook at www.facebook.com/HyundaiIndia or can tweet @HyundaiIndia. The current location of the trophy is available on these social networking websites.
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
- Hyundai kicks off Trophy Tour for the 2013 ICC Champions Trophy in New Delhi
- Mahindra Vibe to challenge Maruti Swift and Hyundai i20 in India
- Hyundai looking to get more aggressive in the Indian auto market
- Hyundai compact SUV to arrive at Indian shores in 2014
- Hyundai BA could challenge Maruti Suzuki Swift soon in India
- Hyundai Motor India to introduce four new models over the next 2 years
- Hyundai Motor India registers 4.3 per cent rise in total sales in April 2013
- Comparing the new Volkswagen Polo 1.2 GT TSI with Hyundai i20
- Hyundai pursues aggressive expansion plans for the Indian UV market
- Hyundai’s i20-based HB20S could stir new row in the entry level sedan market
- Hyundai Motor India effectuates top management elevation
- Honda’ new model to take on Maruti Alto and Hyundai Eon
- Hyundai total sales down 4.71 per cent in March, exports up by 12.3 per cent
- Price hikes implemented by Hyundai Motor India Limited from April 1
- Hyundai set to introduce new compact SUV and MPV models in India soon