Hyundai rolls out 6th edition of its nationwide ‘Always Around’ campaign
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
The largest car exporter of India, Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL), has kicked off the 6th edition of its national service campaign, ‘Always Around’, on a bigger platform for the sixth consecutive year in a row. Hyundai rolled-out this campaign on 24th June, wherein it is engaged in conducting check-ups its cars free of cost. In the last event, the South Korean auto maker organised its campaigns at 8,383 different locations throughout the country.
This year’s campaign is being conducted on a much higher scale and will reach out to more destinations. The campaign will continue till December 2012 and will cover 8,800 sites, wherein the company professionals will work on weekends. Hyundai anticipates that it will provide free car check-ups for over 1,10,000 customers through this initiative and will ascertain that their Hyundai vehicle is running flawlessly.
‘Always Around’ is an innovative campaign wherein company officials approach existing customers at a place and time which is most favourable for the latter. The South Korean car maker is organising this campaign at locations where its patrons frequently go in the course of their daily life, such as joggers’ parks, shopping malls, multiplexes and select residential blocks, among others. For instance, when the customers will be busy shopping or spending time at a cafeteria, their cars will be cleaned and serviced; therefore, this process will not only save time and money. Hyundai professionals will also provide free advice to the customers for the proper maintenance of their four-wheelers.
Declaring the roll-out of this campaign, Director, Sales & Marketing, HMIL, Arvind Saxena, said, ”At Hyundai we always aim at providing our customer with a trouble-free experience right from the sales process. We invest heavily on research for understanding the needs of our customer and accordingly deliver products and put in our best efforts towards after sales services. The ‘Hyundai Always Around’ campaign is aimed at reinforcing our bond with our valued customers. It has been a great success over the years as we have been witnessing huge response from our large customer base. We are confident that this year as well our customers will benefit from this programme and we will be able to carry forward our relationship to the next level.”
Hyundai’s campaign is providing an all-inclusive 17-point check up to the car, including a comprehensive inspection of the car. Besides, the company is offering services such as tyre and vehicle polishing, coolant and oil top-up among others. The company’s diligent team is also entertaining feedbacks and suggestions from customers regarding the performance of the model and the company’s after sales service. Moreover, the existing Hyundai customers will also be provided with an opportunity to try their hands over the new cars launched by the company in the Indian auto market.
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
- Hyundai kicks off Trophy Tour for the 2013 ICC Champions Trophy in New Delhi
- Mahindra Vibe to challenge Maruti Swift and Hyundai i20 in India
- Hyundai looking to get more aggressive in the Indian auto market
- Hyundai compact SUV to arrive at Indian shores in 2014
- Hyundai BA could challenge Maruti Suzuki Swift soon in India
- Hyundai Motor India to introduce four new models over the next 2 years
- Hyundai Motor India registers 4.3 per cent rise in total sales in April 2013
- Comparing the new Volkswagen Polo 1.2 GT TSI with Hyundai i20
- Hyundai pursues aggressive expansion plans for the Indian UV market
- Hyundai’s i20-based HB20S could stir new row in the entry level sedan market
- Hyundai Motor India effectuates top management elevation
- Honda’ new model to take on Maruti Alto and Hyundai Eon
- Hyundai total sales down 4.71 per cent in March, exports up by 12.3 per cent
- Price hikes implemented by Hyundai Motor India Limited from April 1
- Hyundai set to introduce new compact SUV and MPV models in India soon