Hyundai opens bookings for the new Elantra Fluidic, unveils a teaser website
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
Hyundai Motor India Limited, the country’s second largest auto giant has announced to open the bookings for its new 2012 Elantra Fluidic, its D-segment comeback car. The South Korean automaker has even unveiled new promotional website for this new offering.
The automaker is renowned for launching multiple variants of its models in a bid to offer wider options for the Indian buyers. Even the 2012 Hyundai Elantra Fluidic will be rolled out in 7 or more variants offering buyers several price and feature options.
Since the fluidic version of Hyundai’s models have witnessed soaring success, even the Elantra Fluidic is set to capture rising demand in the sedan segment. With fluidic designing, the Elantra endows smoother finishes blending perfectly with free flowing curves and elegant creases. Also offered is the petrol and diesel powertrain options backed up by manual and automatic transmissions.
The 2012 Hyundai Elantra Fluidic is loaded with 1.8 litre petrol powered engine with direct injection outpouring a peak power of 147 bhp and a peak torque of 181 Nm. Borrowing from its sibling Verna Fluidic, the car endows a 1.6 litre common rail turbocharged unit churning out a top power of 126 bhp and a top torque of 260 Nm to be offered with the base model. The base model is also set to come with a six-speed manual transmission gearbox with standard features such as twin airbags, ABS and 16 inch alloy wheels.
The top end variant of this sedan is furnished with six airbags, ABS, ESP, cruise control, six speed automatic gearbox, push button start, heated electric wing mirrors and six way adjustable and ventilated front seats.
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
very good looking car i like itJuly 20, 2012 by Sumith
manufacturers are loading features are not wanted on indian roads .Airbags and abs and automatic tranmission should come has option and priced with a standard model with every thing else including the music systemadded. Good sedans like the virna, elantra and the sonat all should be available with the above option.Watch your sales booming up .July 19, 2012 by Don Johnason
Requested to avail on road priceJuly 19, 2012 by Dhanasekaran
- Mahindra Vibe to challenge Maruti Swift and Hyundai i20 in India
- Hyundai looking to get more aggressive in the Indian auto market
- Hyundai compact SUV to arrive at Indian shores in 2014
- Hyundai BA could challenge Maruti Suzuki Swift soon in India
- Hyundai Motor India to introduce four new models over the next 2 years
- Hyundai Motor India registers 4.3 per cent rise in total sales in April 2013
- Comparing the new Volkswagen Polo 1.2 GT TSI with Hyundai i20
- Hyundai pursues aggressive expansion plans for the Indian UV market
- Hyundai’s i20-based HB20S could stir new row in the entry level sedan market
- Hyundai Motor India effectuates top management elevation
- Honda’ new model to take on Maruti Alto and Hyundai Eon
- Hyundai total sales down 4.71 per cent in March, exports up by 12.3 per cent
- Price hikes implemented by Hyundai Motor India Limited from April 1
- Hyundai set to introduce new compact SUV and MPV models in India soon
- Discounts galore by Hyundai, Maruti Suzuki, Tata and Volkswagen