Hyundai brand ambassador Shah Rukh Khan features in latest i10 TV commercial
A new Television Commercial (TVC) featuring Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan for Hyundai India's next-generation i10 has gone live. The sensational Manjari Phadnis will play the female lead to King Khan in this advertisement. 'The World is on your side when you drive an i10' is the focus of the new ad, which aired on June 12, 2012. The 'Indian Car of the Year 2008', i10 was launched by Hyundai in the month of October 2007 and its second generation i10 was launched in September 2010.
At the launch of the TVC, Director, Marketing and Sales, HMIL, Arvind Saxena, said, “The i10 has been one of our most successful cars, with the new commercial we want to reiterate the message that the i10 continues to be a preferred choice with competition nowhere close to it in styling, features or mileage.”
The new TVC emphasises how positive things happen to the owners of Hyundai i10. As soon as Khan starts driving the car, he finds Manjari to accompany him and the otherwise gloomy weather becomes sunny as he starts moving ahead in his car. A 'benevolent imaginary hand' that turns the actors luck explains the whole theme around which the commercial revolves. It shows how the life can be made brilliant by the heavily acclaimed and extremely popular i10.
- Tata Zest - Expected to be priced under 7 Lakhs
- Upmarket sedan comparison - Renault Fluence Vs Fiat Linea
- Tata Aria - What to expect?
- Hyundai Xcent - Feature loaded 4-meter sedan
- Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Limited Edition - Available in all fuel variants
- Tata Bolt - A strong contender in B segment
- Renault's Duster 4x4 and Lodgy MPV expected to outshine in 2015
- MotoGP rider Valentino Rossi features in the new Yamaha R25 video