Hyundai brand ambassador Shah Rukh Khan features in latest i10 TV commercial
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
A new Television Commercial (TVC) featuring Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan for Hyundai India's next-generation i10 has gone live. The sensational Manjari Phadnis will play the female lead to King Khan in this advertisement. 'The World is on your side when you drive an i10' is the focus of the new ad, which aired on June 12, 2012. The 'Indian Car of the Year 2008', i10 was launched by Hyundai in the month of October 2007 and its second generation i10 was launched in September 2010.
At the launch of the TVC, Director, Marketing and Sales, HMIL, Arvind Saxena, said, “The i10 has been one of our most successful cars, with the new commercial we want to reiterate the message that the i10 continues to be a preferred choice with competition nowhere close to it in styling, features or mileage.”
The new TVC emphasises how positive things happen to the owners of Hyundai i10. As soon as Khan starts driving the car, he finds Manjari to accompany him and the otherwise gloomy weather becomes sunny as he starts moving ahead in his car. A 'benevolent imaginary hand' that turns the actors luck explains the whole theme around which the commercial revolves. It shows how the life can be made brilliant by the heavily acclaimed and extremely popular i10.
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
- Mahindra Vibe to challenge Maruti Swift and Hyundai i20 in India
- Hyundai looking to get more aggressive in the Indian auto market
- Hyundai compact SUV to arrive at Indian shores in 2014
- Hyundai BA could challenge Maruti Suzuki Swift soon in India
- Hyundai Motor India to introduce four new models over the next 2 years
- Hyundai Motor India registers 4.3 per cent rise in total sales in April 2013
- Comparing the new Volkswagen Polo 1.2 GT TSI with Hyundai i20
- Hyundai pursues aggressive expansion plans for the Indian UV market
- Hyundai’s i20-based HB20S could stir new row in the entry level sedan market
- Hyundai Motor India effectuates top management elevation
- Honda’ new model to take on Maruti Alto and Hyundai Eon
- Hyundai total sales down 4.71 per cent in March, exports up by 12.3 per cent
- Price hikes implemented by Hyundai Motor India Limited from April 1
- Hyundai set to introduce new compact SUV and MPV models in India soon
- Discounts galore by Hyundai, Maruti Suzuki, Tata and Volkswagen