Hyundai being an official partner of 'ICC World Twenty20' announces 'Trophy Tour'
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
Hyundai Motor India Limited, the official partner of 'ICC World Twenty20' launched the 'Trophy Tour' at all its official dealerships in Delhi and the NCR region on July 24, 2012. The largest auto exporter of the country exhibited the ICC World Twenty20 trophy at its facilities, giving sports enthusiasts an opportunity to view the prestigious memento. 'Trophy Tour' is the first venture of the second largest car maker of the country, which emphasises on the consumer-engagement for the forthcoming Twenty20 World Cup Tournament.
Following the long-term official partnership with ICC as announced in 2011, the South Korean auto maker introduced the ‘Trophy Tour’ as per the scheduled initiative for the Twenty20 World Cup 2012. The event will kick off from the national capital covering two other metropolitans, Mumbai and Chennai.
Speaking about the Initiative, C H Han, Executive Director, HMIL, quoted, “Being the official partner of ICC World Twenty 20, it gives us immense pleasure to organize the 'Trophy Tour' to give our cricket fans first hand experience. We are confident that this tour will be a successful step in building up excitement and creating a buzz for the sport and Hyundai in a nation where cricket is a passion. We are very keen to engage with our customers through exciting activities planned for the coming months.”
A specially branded Hyundai car – 'Fans of Brilliance' will carry the trophy in all the regions of expedition. It is a great opportunity for the cricket fans as they can visit Hyundai showrooms to have a quick look at the trophy and even click themselves with the memento. With the help of social networking websites like Facebook and Twitter, cricket fans can follow the present location of the trophy and plan their visit accordingly.
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
- Hyundai kicks off Trophy Tour for the 2013 ICC Champions Trophy in New Delhi
- Mahindra Vibe to challenge Maruti Swift and Hyundai i20 in India
- Hyundai looking to get more aggressive in the Indian auto market
- Hyundai compact SUV to arrive at Indian shores in 2014
- Hyundai BA could challenge Maruti Suzuki Swift soon in India
- Hyundai Motor India to introduce four new models over the next 2 years
- Hyundai Motor India registers 4.3 per cent rise in total sales in April 2013
- Comparing the new Volkswagen Polo 1.2 GT TSI with Hyundai i20
- Hyundai pursues aggressive expansion plans for the Indian UV market
- Hyundai’s i20-based HB20S could stir new row in the entry level sedan market
- Hyundai Motor India effectuates top management elevation
- Honda’ new model to take on Maruti Alto and Hyundai Eon
- Hyundai total sales down 4.71 per cent in March, exports up by 12.3 per cent
- Price hikes implemented by Hyundai Motor India Limited from April 1
- Hyundai set to introduce new compact SUV and MPV models in India soon