Honda Small Car, New Civic, New City, New Accord, CRV with Images at Auto Expo 2010 New Delhi
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
Honda have displayed 2 concept small cars at the Auto Expo 2010. Honda Entry family car has been one of the most awaited model from Honda which has decided to make it big in the Indian market by addressing the needs of consumers. Here are the Honda Small Car images, as well the Honda concept car images.
Honda Jazz failed to generate numbers in India but Honda is keen to keep the car rocking in the Indian market. Keeping in mind their 'Why so Serious' theme for the Jazz, they have the Holiday Jazz, the Music Jazz and the Sports Jazz. All the models displayed title specific themes on the exterior and the interiors complied with the same.
Honda also displayed the New Civic with brand new features and upgraded interiors. The new model will be introduced later this year in the Indian auto market.
Honda City donned a brand new look and looked awesome. If you have been doting on the existing Honda City look, wait till this one hits the Indian roads. These pictures reveal nothing but exquisite beauty of the new Honda City.
The new Honda Accord V6 was also on display to lure the Indian customers. Honda features premium sedan with style anywhere in the world. In India, it addresses customer choices that perfectly comply with an apt price tag.
The new Honda CRV with upgraded features was also on display. Honda’s SUV clearly indicates that it intends to give tough competition to other models in its segment. Take a look at the pictures that shows Honda CRV has gone more style.
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
Whats the new look on the city and when will it be available and at what price.January 11, 2010 by Mark
cool carsJanuary 08, 2010 by Aman
INWISH TO TAKE CRV CAR.PL ASSIST MEJanuary 08, 2010 by ER S NATARAJAN
would like to know more abt concepy car. when it will b available in india. and also price.January 07, 2010 by Imtiaz
- Comparison of mid-size sedans: Honda City Vs Ford Fiesta
- Honda Amaze to be officially launched in Nepal during June 2013
- Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India to spread riding awareness among women
- Honda announces return to FIA Formula One World Championship in 2015
- Honda on the rise while Hero, Bajaj suffer decline in bike sales during April
- Honda CEO Kanayama plays guitar to the tune of 'Socha Hai' at the company's Foundation Day
- Honda City Diesel to script Honda's comeback in the mid-size sedan category
- New Honda Brio VX model introduced at Rs. 5.34 lakh
- Brio MPV could become another success story for Honda after Amaze
- Honda Amaze sedan selling more than Brio and City in India
- Honda reveals prices for 150 cc CB Trigger in India
- New Honda Amaze registers more bookings than Maruti DZire
- Amaze fuels Honda’s 20 per cent sales growth during April 2013
- A difficult choice: Maruti Swift DZire, Honda Amaze or Ford Classic
- Discounts offered by Honda under purview of Indian excise authorities