Honda initiates '5 lakh customer celebrations' to mark the achievement of 5 lakh sales milestone
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
The Indian unit of the Japanese car maker, Honda Siel Cars India, in an acknowledgement of attaining an impressive milestone of 5 lakh car sales in the Indian market has initiated a campaign called '5 lac customer celebrations' that will be operative across the company’s 136 dedicated retail outlets spread across 84 cities in the country.
Mr. Jnaneswar Sen, Senior Vice President - Sales & Marketing, Honda Siel Cars India was quoted as saying on this significant feat achieved, “We are extremely delighted to have crossed 5 lakh sales milestones in India and express our sincere gratitude to our customers who have trusted our brand and made it a success in India.”
He further added, saying, “On this landmark occasion, we would like to delight our customers with special celebration offers on Honda cars. Our endeavour is to make all our customers happy, at all touch points, whether it is through our products or services.”
The campaign is aimed at offering additional value and promotional services to the customers on select models of Honda. The attractive offer comprises of car insurance at an economical cost of Re.1 on the purchase of select variants of the Honda Brio hatchback, the City or Civic sedan.
Moreover, the customers purchasing Honda City or Brio will be additionally eligible to receive an extended warranty for 3rd and 4th year and a 4 year road side assistance benefit.
The promotional campaign and the value addition offers are valid until the end of June 2012.
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
Doesn't honda consider Jazz costumers in their celebration ?June 10, 2012 by Mahesh Sharma
The hnda with its existing dealers like hill honda are there to damage credibility of the company by robbering existing customers in terms of charging customers exsorband charges for service n repairJune 06, 2012 by Dr Sameer Naqash
Yes...it is the existing customers who have enabled this 5 lac sales. What kind of thinking offers advantages only to new customers, and forgets about the existing customers who helped them reach this sales figure?? Really 'ungrateful' marketing strategyJune 06, 2012 by RKR
Any goodies for existing customer ????June 06, 2012 by Sujit Banerjee
- Honda Brio enters Maruti's category with new variants
- Comparison of mid-size sedans: Honda City Vs Ford Fiesta
- Honda Amaze to be officially launched in Nepal during June 2013
- Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India to spread riding awareness among women
- Honda announces return to FIA Formula One World Championship in 2015
- Honda on the rise while Hero, Bajaj suffer decline in bike sales during April
- Honda CEO Kanayama plays guitar to the tune of 'Socha Hai' at the company's Foundation Day
- Honda City Diesel to script Honda's comeback in the mid-size sedan category
- New Honda Brio VX model introduced at Rs. 5.34 lakh
- Brio MPV could become another success story for Honda after Amaze
- Honda Amaze sedan selling more than Brio and City in India
- Honda reveals prices for 150 cc CB Trigger in India
- New Honda Amaze registers more bookings than Maruti DZire
- Amaze fuels Honda’s 20 per cent sales growth during April 2013
- A difficult choice: Maruti Swift DZire, Honda Amaze or Ford Classic