HM launches Mitsubishi Cedia Select 2012
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
Hindustan Motors Ltd. has launched its all new Cedia Select 2012 which boasts of various latest features of communication. The previous slick sedan has been now transformed into a moving power-house of communication by HM. The sedan now comes with a 7-inch Android 2.3.3 based carpad, Mapmyindia, with 3G connectivity enabling one to make calls, watch TV and use internet. Video-chatting and checking e-mails while traveling has now actually become a simple task. The sedan comprises an in-built map and real time navigation system, enabling the driver to locate directions and localities easily.
For a better battery back-up, the carpad has a 12V supply for charging its 4200mAH battery. It provides up to seven hours of talk time and its TFT-HD (800x480) touch screen interface has made playing games more enjoyable. Its portability enhances its use as it can be mounted either on the windscreen or at the back of the head-rest and can also be used outside the vehicle.
The Cedia Select has improved music features as a 4-speaker Kenwood DVD player with 6.1” touch-screen interface is incorporated inside the sedan. This touch-screen interface is also GPS compatible and has both, bluetooth and USB connectivity. A rear-view camera is fitted at the back, offering an output on the audio unit and thus, making driving convenient & safe.
The car boasts of elegant interiors and a powerful engine. It comes with a magnificent 2.0 litre petrol engine which has persistently proved its worth in INRC and other rallies. The Cedia Select comes with a 3-spoke black leather wrapped hydraulic power-assisted steering and oyster leather covered seats. The car has a new two-tone beige interior and beige floor mats and captivates everyone with sparkling 12-spoke alloy wheels. It is also equipped with high-intensity clear lens, halogen headlamps and two-stage horizontal-slat matte black grill. Power is an attractive feature of the Cedia Select as the vehicle provides 113.4 hp at 5250 rpm power and 175 Nm at 4250 rpm torque.
The Mitsubhishi's new sedan offers excellent security with its reinforced impact safety evolution body and other safety features such as day and night rear-view mirror, front airbags and child–protection rear door lock. The sedan provides ultimate luxury and comfort with features like room lamp, front cup-holders, coat-hangers, sun-visor with vanity mirror, lid and ticket holder and climate control AC.
The new Cedia Select 2012 has been launched with a price tag of Rs. 8.90 lacs (ex-showroom, New Delhi). It is currently available in three colour variants, white speed, rally red and black flash.
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
- Mitsubishi to unveil new Pajero Sport at Heart-in-Mouth event on March 24
- Nissan-Mitsubishi reveals a new jointly developed minicar
- Old vs New: Mitsubishi Voyager vs Nissan Evalia
- Pajero Sport helps Mitsubishi improve its brand image in India
- Mitsubishi Pajero Sport receives 'Off roader of the year' from BBC Top Gear
- Mitsubishi may find it better to operate independent of HM, just as Renault India
- Mitsubishi Mirage hatchback NOT to be launched in India
- New Mitsubishi Lancer for India could be available by 2014
- Hindustan Motors opens a new Mitsubishi dealership in Bangalore; its 41st in the country
- Mitsubishi to break covers off its 2014 Outlander CUV at 2012 LA Auto Show
- Mitsubishi discontinues outdated Lancer and Pajero SFX in Indian auto market
- Mitsubishi Pajero cheaper by Rs. 1.87 lacs; Ominous news for Toyota and Ford
- Hindustan Motors kicks off the assembly of Pajero Sport locally
- SsangYong Rexton to challenge the Mitsubishi Pajero Sport, upon its Indian launch on October 17, 2012
- Hindustan Motors open the doors of a new Mitsubishi showroom in Mangalore