Hero MotoCorp aims high growth with new Ignitor
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
Hero MotoCorp, the largest two-wheeler maker in the Indian auto market, on Wednesday launched an all new sporty bike – Ignitor – in Bangalore with a price tag of Rs 56,747 (base variant ex-showroom Bangalore). The bike will be available across all 15 dealerships of the company in Karnataka. The launch of Ignitor is a part of company’s future portfolio expansion plans, in which it looks forward to roll-out a number of new bikes in the Indian market.
Powered by a 125cc Ecno-Power engine, the bike is capable of delivering a peak power of 11 bhp at 8000 rpm. The highly efficient engine of the bike is blessed with a series of advance technologies such as low friction technology, which not only results in high fuel economy but also good power and pick-up.
The new Hero Ignitor is rolled-out in two engine variants in which the first one is coming with drum brakes and the second one is carrying front disc brakes. The bike is offered in four exciting colors including Panther Black, Sports Red, Pearl White, & Vibrant Blue.
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
ignitor is the totally copy of honda stunner...July 20, 2012 by Deep Baruah
Hero should close the company of it's own benefit. No one want's to buy Hero bikes, check the Hero Impulse sales figures and other Hero bikes.July 19, 2012 by Chandra Shekar
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class to get 1.6 litre and 2.2 litre engines in India
- Ford India's innovative strategy to use Child Parts reduces the cost of ownership
- Harley Davidson India introduces 24x7 Road Assistance Program
- Shrinking fuel price differential boosts demand for petrol vehicles in India
- Tata Indica Vista D90 officially launched in Nepal
- Volvo V40 to take on Mercedes-Benz A-Class soon in India
- Ford EcoSport may be a big threat to Renault Duster in India
- Volkswagen CrossPolo caught testing on Indian streets
- Bajaj Pulsar 375 could be in the pipeline, spy pictures surface on internet
- Aston Martin CC100 Speedster Concept revealed in Germany
- Nissan to launch five new Datsun models in India
- Mercedes-Benz R-Class to be removed from Indian auto market
- MoU signed between IDBI bank and ICML for selling MUVs in India
- BMW X6 at 2013 TCS World 10K run in Bangalore; Enticing offers on X1 and 3 Series
- Comparison of mid-size sedans: Honda City Vs Ford Fiesta