Hero Honda to Launch new 250cc Bike
Hero Honda is planning to introduce a new 250 cc bike in Indian market soon. The new bike is expected to hit the Indian roads in next six months which means the Indian customer will have a new bike from Hero Honda at Diwali time. The bike is expected to be priced at Rs. 1.5 lakh which will make it a strong competitor to Kawasaki Ninja.
“R&D work on the bike is complete and trial production will begin in the next three months. HMSI is banking heavily on this bike as it will its first offering in in this segment, which is heating up,” said the source.
Hero Honda also intends to upgrade its 125 cc Shine and launch an upgraded model of Unicorn which will be the third upgraded version of the model. HMSI is planning to set up a new second plant at Manesar as its first plant is already running on its full capacity that produces 15 lakh units annually.
- Celebrations at Audi India for crossing the 10,000 mark, announces benefits worth Rs.6 lakhs
- Tata Zest petrol AMT might launch by mid 2015
- Maruti Suzuki compact SUV to share styling cues with new Vitara
- Zipcar offers car rentals in India for mere Rs. 45 an-hour
- Switch to Euro 5 norms may make diesel cars costlier
- Triumph inaugurates new dealership in Chandigarh
- Hyundai Eon 1.0 Vs Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 - Popular newly launched hatchbacks in India
- Hero Xtreme Sports expected to be priced around INR 70,000