Hero Honda to Launch new 250cc Bike
Hero Honda is planning to introduce a new 250 cc bike in Indian market soon. The new bike is expected to hit the Indian roads in next six months which means the Indian customer will have a new bike from Hero Honda at Diwali time. The bike is expected to be priced at Rs. 1.5 lakh which will make it a strong competitor to Kawasaki Ninja.
“R&D work on the bike is complete and trial production will begin in the next three months. HMSI is banking heavily on this bike as it will its first offering in in this segment, which is heating up,” said the source.
Hero Honda also intends to upgrade its 125 cc Shine and launch an upgraded model of Unicorn which will be the third upgraded version of the model. HMSI is planning to set up a new second plant at Manesar as its first plant is already running on its full capacity that produces 15 lakh units annually.
- Hyundai Verna facelift launch likely in early 2015
- Fiat Avventura ropes in 500 bookings
- Shah Rukh Khan - Bollywood's superstar buys a Rs. 10 Crore bombproof Mercedes Benz
- Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 - One of the most anticipated vehicle for this festive season
- Hyundai Motors plan to use India as a base for car exports
- Hyundai Elite i20 Crossover spotted undergoing road tests in India
- Selling defective Tata Manza costs 7.5 Lakh penalty to dealer and company
- Car sales dip, whereas Motorbike sales rise during Dhanteras this year