Hero Honda to Launch new 250cc Bike
Hero Honda is planning to introduce a new 250 cc bike in Indian market soon. The new bike is expected to hit the Indian roads in next six months which means the Indian customer will have a new bike from Hero Honda at Diwali time. The bike is expected to be priced at Rs. 1.5 lakh which will make it a strong competitor to Kawasaki Ninja.
“R&D work on the bike is complete and trial production will begin in the next three months. HMSI is banking heavily on this bike as it will its first offering in in this segment, which is heating up,” said the source.
Hero Honda also intends to upgrade its 125 cc Shine and launch an upgraded model of Unicorn which will be the third upgraded version of the model. HMSI is planning to set up a new second plant at Manesar as its first plant is already running on its full capacity that produces 15 lakh units annually.
- Tata Manza and Aria launched in Ghana
- Porsche launches Boxter and Cayman in GTS guise at 2014 Beijing Motor Show
- Launched: Range Rover Hybrid Long Wheelbase at Beijing Motor Show
- Datsun Go+ expected to be launched in India sometime soon
- Hyundai Eon Magna 1.0 launched at Rs. 3.85 lakhs
- Honda CBR 150R expected to receive a facelift
- Tata Motors is developing new products for domestic market
- Fiat Punto facelift, Avventura Nepal launch by mid-September