Hero Honda to Launch new 250cc Bike
Hero Honda is planning to introduce a new 250 cc bike in Indian market soon. The new bike is expected to hit the Indian roads in next six months which means the Indian customer will have a new bike from Hero Honda at Diwali time. The bike is expected to be priced at Rs. 1.5 lakh which will make it a strong competitor to Kawasaki Ninja.
“R&D work on the bike is complete and trial production will begin in the next three months. HMSI is banking heavily on this bike as it will its first offering in in this segment, which is heating up,” said the source.
Hero Honda also intends to upgrade its 125 cc Shine and launch an upgraded model of Unicorn which will be the third upgraded version of the model. HMSI is planning to set up a new second plant at Manesar as its first plant is already running on its full capacity that produces 15 lakh units annually.
- Tata Bolt's online booking starts at Rs. 11,000
- Next generation Hyundai Elantra's global debut in 2015
- India-bound Renault Lodgy MPV teased
- Renault cars in India to get pricier by 2.5 per cent
- Top 3 SUV's in Rs. 8 lakhs to Rs. 15 lakhs
- Suzuki Targeting the Rural market with Plans to open 70 Dealerships in the Last Quarter
- Sri Lankan Government Places an Order of 1.25 lakhs Bikes from Bajaj
- New Jazz - Honda's yet another iconic model to feature in Indian market