Hero Honda to Launch new 250cc Bike
Hero Honda is planning to introduce a new 250 cc bike in Indian market soon. The new bike is expected to hit the Indian roads in next six months which means the Indian customer will have a new bike from Hero Honda at Diwali time. The bike is expected to be priced at Rs. 1.5 lakh which will make it a strong competitor to Kawasaki Ninja.
“R&D work on the bike is complete and trial production will begin in the next three months. HMSI is banking heavily on this bike as it will its first offering in in this segment, which is heating up,” said the source.
Hero Honda also intends to upgrade its 125 cc Shine and launch an upgraded model of Unicorn which will be the third upgraded version of the model. HMSI is planning to set up a new second plant at Manesar as its first plant is already running on its full capacity that produces 15 lakh units annually.
- Performance oriented Tata Bolt to be unveiled in Geneva
- McLaren 675 LT unveiled
- Nissan Sway concept (next-gen Micra) Teased again
- Hero HX250R with ABS imported to India from USA for testing
- Would the new Maruti Swift Dzire grab market share for Honda Amaze?
- Moto Guzzi has plans to launch V7 Stone in the Indian market
- Reasons behind successful hatchbacks - Tata Bolt and Volkswagen Polo
- Audi unveils 2016 R8 second generation