Hero Honda to Launch new 250cc Bike
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
Hero Honda is planning to introduce a new 250 cc bike in Indian market soon. The new bike is expected to hit the Indian roads in next six months which means the Indian customer will have a new bike from Hero Honda at Diwali time. The bike is expected to be priced at Rs. 1.5 lakh which will make it a strong competitor to Kawasaki Ninja.
“R&D work on the bike is complete and trial production will begin in the next three months. HMSI is banking heavily on this bike as it will its first offering in in this segment, which is heating up,” said the source.
Hero Honda also intends to upgrade its 125 cc Shine and launch an upgraded model of Unicorn which will be the third upgraded version of the model. HMSI is planning to set up a new second plant at Manesar as its first plant is already running on its full capacity that produces 15 lakh units annually.
- Tata exhibits Zest compact sedan at Geneva Motor Show 2014
- Tata Showcases Bolt hatchback at the 84th edition of Geneva Motor Show
- Toyota touches one million sales mark, doles out lucrative schemes
- SsanGyong XLV Concept showcased at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show
- Ford showcases 2015 Focus at the Geneva Motor Show
- HMSI collaborates with Reliance for National Safety week
- MUV Comparison: Datsun Go+ Vs Ashok Leyland Stile
- Maruti Suzuki joins hands with Indian Railways for special transportation rakes
04 March 2014, 18:30 IST by CarTrade Editorial Team
Audi India has doled out a lucrative offer, “The Audi Spring Collection”, for its customers, details regarding which can also be seen on Audi India’s official website. The...
03 March 2014, 11:29 IST by Nikhil Puthran
The sedan car segment is loved for all the right reasons – more space, luxury, comfort, ample boot space, performance and safety, as compared to a hatchback. In recent times, the Indian...
05 March 2014, 11:52 IST by Nikhil Puthran
Ford's top-selling SUV Ecosport generated huge interest since its inception a year ago. The car created a stir in the compact SUV segment. Ecosport has everything going in its favor –...
06 March 2014, 11:38 IST by Nikhil Puthran
KTM Duke has been a hot favorite among youngsters in the country. The international bike-maker currently sells the 200cc and 390cc variants of the Duke variant in the country. The Dude 200 seemed...