Hero Honda to Launch new 250cc Bike
Hero Honda is planning to introduce a new 250 cc bike in Indian market soon. The new bike is expected to hit the Indian roads in next six months which means the Indian customer will have a new bike from Hero Honda at Diwali time. The bike is expected to be priced at Rs. 1.5 lakh which will make it a strong competitor to Kawasaki Ninja.
“R&D work on the bike is complete and trial production will begin in the next three months. HMSI is banking heavily on this bike as it will its first offering in in this segment, which is heating up,” said the source.
Hero Honda also intends to upgrade its 125 cc Shine and launch an upgraded model of Unicorn which will be the third upgraded version of the model. HMSI is planning to set up a new second plant at Manesar as its first plant is already running on its full capacity that produces 15 lakh units annually.
- Renault Duster AWD variant coming on September 24
- New Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire with fresh upgrades coming soon
- Stylish new Ford Figo emerges as a strong contender in under Rs. 5 Lakhs hatchback segment
- Rolls Royce gets the biggest order till date for 30 Phantoms
- Tata Bolt may usher-in loads of surprises in the new year
- Honda Cars India planning on expanding dealer network
- Nissan considering a new premium SUV for India?
- Triumph launches Thunderbird LT in India at Rs 15.75 lakh