Hero Honda to Launch new 250cc Bike
Hero Honda is planning to introduce a new 250 cc bike in Indian market soon. The new bike is expected to hit the Indian roads in next six months which means the Indian customer will have a new bike from Hero Honda at Diwali time. The bike is expected to be priced at Rs. 1.5 lakh which will make it a strong competitor to Kawasaki Ninja.
“R&D work on the bike is complete and trial production will begin in the next three months. HMSI is banking heavily on this bike as it will its first offering in in this segment, which is heating up,” said the source.
Hero Honda also intends to upgrade its 125 cc Shine and launch an upgraded model of Unicorn which will be the third upgraded version of the model. HMSI is planning to set up a new second plant at Manesar as its first plant is already running on its full capacity that produces 15 lakh units annually.
- Chevrolet Camaro wishes its arch rival Ford Mustang on its 50th anniversary
- MINI unveils new Countryman crossover, launch expected by third quarter
- Mercedes AMG GT interiors revealed-Details Inside
- Tata Nano diesel launch plan dropped, AT variant in the making
- Mahindra expected to launch its first electric scooter in USA this year
- Honda Mobilio beats Suzuki Ertiga in Indonesia to become the second best seller
- Toyota Etios Cross saga unfolds on May 7, 2014
- Honda introduces 'Anniversary Edition' of Amaze, sells over 80,000 units in one year