Harley Davidson expects better sales post receiving Indo-American Trade Excellence award
Harley Davidson seemed to have hit the jackpot with its affordable pricing for the Street 750. The American bike-maker has also set up its production plant in Bawal owing to good logistic support and low cost of operation. Harley Davidson uses this plant for the production of local as well as international units.
Recently Harley Davidson received the Indo-American Trade Excellence award for Operational Excellence in Manufacturing. The awards ceremony was held earlier this month by Indo-American Chamber of Commerce (IACC). On behalf of the company the award was received by Mr. Baljeet Mokha, Director, Plant Operations Harley-Davidson India. Speaking on the occassion he said, “We are honored to be recognized by IACC for Harley-Davidson India’s operational excellence in manufacturing. The ability to build and deliver exceptional products is possible only through input from our customers and the efforts and dedication of our employees and partners. We are proud of all that has been accomplished over the last 5 years in India and the award stands as testimony to our continued commitment to the market.”
Earlier, Harley Davidson had put up a new video on YouTube showing a new Harley that has been zipping past by a Route 66 road sign. Prima Facie it appears to be a new fast bike, but going by the sounds, it looks like it has been running on an electric motor. The bike sounds quieter and smoother than a regular version. At the end of the video, a date flashes 06.19.2014, thereby indicating on some surprise to be revealed. The bike features in the new Avengers movie and the crew has claimed it to be a production model. Further details shall only be known post an official unveiling by the company.
Upcoming Cars in 2014
- New Chevrolet Sail may be launched in India sometime in 2015
- Volkswagen inaugurates IT Regional Competency Centre in Pune
- Mahindra Group shall bring-in Australia made airplanes in India
- Haryana Police seize bulletproof Tata Safari and many more vehicles from Rampal's Satlok Ashram
- Mitsubishi Outlander diesel might launch in India by early 2015
Questions & Answers on
- I want sell swift dzire sep 2008 gry colur 85000km50000kmonpetrol35000kmoncng l got insurance 1 time excident I am second owner how much price we sell
- can i fit govt approved lpg kit to a my beat 2010 car to use in dual fuel mode. any suggestions pls on this is
- I want to buy a old mid segment car.Where I found.How to know best price.