GM launches the all new Chevrolet Cruze with class leading powerful diesel engine
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
General Motors India, the Indian subsidiary of the American automaker has launched the all new Chevrolet Cruzepowered with 2.0 litre diesel engine in the price range of Rs. 13.85 lakh and Rs. 15.67 lakh (ex showroom Delhi) of the company.
The new version of the elegant sedan is loaded with segment leading powerful engine capable of generating a top power of 166 PS at 3,800 rpm and a top torque of 380 Nm at 2,000 rpm with new manual transmission along with the company’s signature coupe like styling tweaks, premium interiors and new state of the art attributes.
New Chevrolet Cruzehas been rolled out by the car maker in three variants – base model LT and LTZ offered with an automatic transmission option and with next gen F-40 six-speed manual transmission. The sedan will be offered in seven enticing colours and will be available at all the authorised Chevrolet sales outlets in the country.
Mr. Paddock, President & Managing Director, GM India was quoted as saying on the new Cruze launch, "Cruze is the segment leader in India. It is also Chevrolet's number one car across 140 countries. The car has received overwhelming response in India since its launch in 2009." He further added, "We expect the newest member of the Cruze family to continue to exceed the expectations of car buyers and stand out against the competition in its segment."
The exciting package of new features embody the PEPS (Passive Entry Passive Start) with start/stop push button, six way power adjustable driver’s seat, premium sound system, clutch footrest and a power express driver up/down window with pinch protect.
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
Is the same 163 BHP Diesel enine on sale in England for last 9 months ? The 2.0 vcdi 150 bhp auto only gets 27.8 mpg Cruze supposed to be a Global car but US spec is better. despite Airbags not going off & recall for Fire problemJune 30, 2012 by Disbeliever
- General Motors India to hike prices by 1.5 per cent from first week of June
- General Motors India hopeful of market revival by October this year
- Chevrolet Enjoy to help General Motors India in regaining lost ground
- Everything you want to know about Chevrolet Enjoy
- GM India expecting 1 lakh sales on the back of Chevrolet Enjoy and Sail
- Chevrolet Enjoy launched in India at a starting price of Rs. 5.49 lakh
- General Motors positive about the success of Chevrolet Enjoy in India
- Chevrolet Enjoy joins the league of compact UVs in India
- Chevrolet Enjoy has a 1.3L Diesel and a 1.4L Petrol unit
- Chevrolet Enjoy set for Indian launch, demo models reach dealerships
- Chevrolet Enjoy may outshine Maruti Ertiga in the Indian MPV segment
- Chevrolet Enjoy to see Indian daylight on May 9, 2013
- Chevrolet Enjoy set for its Indian launch in May 2013
- Chevrolet Enjoy to compete against Ertiga in the mini MPV segment
- 8,000 Chevrolet Sail sedan booked in less than 3 months