Get a chance to star with Shah Rukh Khan with Hyundai ‘Write Your i10 Story Contest’
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
Hyundai India, the second largest passenger car maker in the Indian auto industry, has once again appeared on the web space with its new contest, ‘Write Your i10 Story’. The new initiative will provide an opportunity to winners to perform in a TV commercial with Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan, who is the brand ambassador for Hyundai i10 in India.
In ‘Write Your i10 Story’ contest, participants are required to draft a screenplay for the next television commercial of Hyundai i10. In order to participate in the same, individuals can log on to www.writeuri10story.com, the official website of the contest. In this link, they can look at the brilliant features of the model and register their entries. This website also facilitates users to register their screenplay in a number of formats like audio files, text and video uploads.
Users can also post their nominations by either writing to P.O.Box Number 9739, New Friends Colony, P.O., New Delhi- 110025 or giving a missed call to 9555931010. On this new initiative, the company officials said that ‘Write Your i10 Story Contest’ is an opportunity for a lucky script writer to appear in the limelight. Reportedly, the new TV commercial of Hyundai i10 will be shot on the winning screenplay, starring the lucky winner and star Shah Rukh Khan.
With this initiative, the auto maker plans to capitalise on the immense fan following of Shah Rukh Khan in the country and creating a positive perception among the Indian audience.
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
- Mahindra Vibe to challenge Maruti Swift and Hyundai i20 in India
- Hyundai looking to get more aggressive in the Indian auto market
- Hyundai compact SUV to arrive at Indian shores in 2014
- Hyundai BA could challenge Maruti Suzuki Swift soon in India
- Hyundai Motor India to introduce four new models over the next 2 years
- Hyundai Motor India registers 4.3 per cent rise in total sales in April 2013
- Comparing the new Volkswagen Polo 1.2 GT TSI with Hyundai i20
- Hyundai pursues aggressive expansion plans for the Indian UV market
- Hyundai’s i20-based HB20S could stir new row in the entry level sedan market
- Hyundai Motor India effectuates top management elevation
- Honda’ new model to take on Maruti Alto and Hyundai Eon
- Hyundai total sales down 4.71 per cent in March, exports up by 12.3 per cent
- Price hikes implemented by Hyundai Motor India Limited from April 1
- Hyundai set to introduce new compact SUV and MPV models in India soon
- Discounts galore by Hyundai, Maruti Suzuki, Tata and Volkswagen