Get a chance to star with Shah Rukh Khan with Hyundai Write Your i10 Story Contest
Hyundai India, the second largest passenger car maker in the Indian auto industry, has once again appeared on the web space with its new contest, ‘Write Your i10 Story’. The new initiative will provide an opportunity to winners to perform in a TV commercial with Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan, who is the brand ambassador for Hyundai i10 in India.
In ‘Write Your i10 Story’ contest, participants are required to draft a screenplay for the next television commercial of Hyundai i10. In order to participate in the same, individuals can log on to www.writeuri10story.com, the official website of the contest. In this link, they can look at the brilliant features of the model and register their entries. This website also facilitates users to register their screenplay in a number of formats like audio files, text and video uploads.
Users can also post their nominations by either writing to P.O.Box Number 9739, New Friends Colony, P.O., New Delhi- 110025 or giving a missed call to 9555931010. On this new initiative, the company officials said that ‘Write Your i10 Story Contest’ is an opportunity for a lucky script writer to appear in the limelight. Reportedly, the new TV commercial of Hyundai i10 will be shot on the winning screenplay, starring the lucky winner and star Shah Rukh Khan.
With this initiative, the auto maker plans to capitalise on the immense fan following of Shah Rukh Khan in the country and creating a positive perception among the Indian audience.
- Suzuki iM-4 (YBA SUV) and iK-2 (YRA hatch) concepts leaked
- Petrol price hiked by Rs. 3.18 per liter, whereas diesel goes up by Rs. 3.09
- Automobile industry likely to witness good growth owing to new 2015 Budget update
- Apple’s futuristic car likely to be highly debated topic at Geneva car show
- Performance oriented Tata Bolt to be unveiled in Geneva
- McLaren 675 LT unveiled
- Nissan Sway concept (next-gen Micra) Teased again
- Hero HX250R with ABS imported to India from USA for testing