Get a chance to star with Shah Rukh Khan with Hyundai Write Your i10 Story Contest
Hyundai India, the second largest passenger car maker in the Indian auto industry, has once again appeared on the web space with its new contest, ‘Write Your i10 Story’. The new initiative will provide an opportunity to winners to perform in a TV commercial with Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan, who is the brand ambassador for Hyundai i10 in India.
In ‘Write Your i10 Story’ contest, participants are required to draft a screenplay for the next television commercial of Hyundai i10. In order to participate in the same, individuals can log on to www.writeuri10story.com, the official website of the contest. In this link, they can look at the brilliant features of the model and register their entries. This website also facilitates users to register their screenplay in a number of formats like audio files, text and video uploads.
Users can also post their nominations by either writing to P.O.Box Number 9739, New Friends Colony, P.O., New Delhi- 110025 or giving a missed call to 9555931010. On this new initiative, the company officials said that ‘Write Your i10 Story Contest’ is an opportunity for a lucky script writer to appear in the limelight. Reportedly, the new TV commercial of Hyundai i10 will be shot on the winning screenplay, starring the lucky winner and star Shah Rukh Khan.
With this initiative, the auto maker plans to capitalise on the immense fan following of Shah Rukh Khan in the country and creating a positive perception among the Indian audience.
- Volkswagen Jetta facelift India launch in early 2015
- Mahindra XUV500 and Scorpio handed out to winners of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa and Khatron Ke Khiladi
- Honda Acura NSX Supercar production version teased, shall be showcased in early 2015
- 2015 Audi A6 facelift arrives in India for homologation purpose
- Hyundai's Santro exit makes way for i10 to ply as Taxi in India
- Honda personally conducts tests, due to frustration over Takata's failure in delivering safe airbags
- Honda CB Unicorn 160 launched at Rs. 69,350
- Surat and Bangalore get New Harley-Davidson Dealerships