Ford Mustang enters Philippines’ market, deliveries commencing this September
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
The American automaker, Ford Motor Company has launched the all new Ford Mustang, titled as pony car at Philippines while deliveries are scheduled from September this year. The new Mustang has made its way to this Asian country in an endeavour of the company to add a member into its global portfolio.
Mr. Randy Krieger, the President, Ford Group Philippines, commented, “The introduction of the iconic Ford Mustang follows our ongoing commitment to continue bringing world-class vehicles to the Philippines. We’re confident the Mustang will be an immediate and long-lasting success in the Philippines, attracting many new loyal customers who will be absolutely thrilled to own this fantastic car.”
The automaker is witnessing rising demands for its current portfolio in the country comprising of Ford Explorer with 2.0L EcoBoost engine, Ranger pick-up truck and Ford Focus.
Ford Mustang launched for the nation will be embodying signature lighting, bright LED tail lamps, painted body-side rockers, high-intensity discharge headlamps, pony projection light mirrors and a new line-up of wheels.
On the performance front, the car is equipped with 3.7L V6 engine delivering a top power of 305 hp and is priced at $59,900, while the GT model is furnished with 5.0L V8 engine churning out a peak power of $69,400. The new Mustang also offers new 4.2-inch LCD screen featuring Track Apps guiding the driver to monitor the driving performance on the track such as g-forces, acceleration times in quarter-mile, 0-60 increments and displaying braking times.
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
- Ford India's innovative strategy to use Child Parts reduces the cost of ownership
- Ford EcoSport may be a big threat to Renault Duster in India
- Comparison of mid-size sedans: Honda City Vs Ford Fiesta
- Ford India lists EcoSport Urban Discovery finalists on its website
- Ford EcoSport bookings begin in June, safety features highlighted in media
- Ford EcoSport bookings to start in June 2013
- Ford to develop new models keeping in mind the Indian Market
- Free Emergency Assistance technology in the India-spec Ford EcoSport
- Ford EcoSport to lock horns with compact SUVs with multiple powertrains
- Ford EcoSport to pump Ford's sales in the Indian auto market
- Ford EcoSport to incorporate cutting edge Emergency Assistance system
- Ford EcoSport to challenge Renault Duster’s domination in India
- Transformation of Ford brand image in India through Figo
- Variants and features of India-spec Ford EcoSport leaked
- Ford India’s exports up by 38 per cent and, domestic sales down in April