Fiatís festive season treat for India, launches new Absolute edition Linea and Punto
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
Fiat India, the Indian subsidiary of the Italian auto pioneer is hell bent on implementing its strategies for capturing greater share in the Indian auto market post its alliance separation from the Tata Motors. Its latest move is to pile up the sales volume amidst the festive season commencing with the onset of Ganesh Chaturthi with launch of a new edition of its flagship models, Fiat Linea sedan and Fiat Punto hatchback.
The exclusive ‘Absolute’ edition models of Linea and Punto will be rolled out from 19th September zipped with a package new features and premium upgrades. Both model Absolute edition models will possess new satellite navigation in the guise of a tablet, termed as ‘Car Pad’ operating on Android 2.3 OS offering 3D maps.
Additionally, the Fiat Linea Absolute Edition will sport versatile features such as reverse parking sensors, contoured splash guards, beige coloured customised carpets, Linea branded door sill, chrome strip on the boot and an 'Absolute' badge set.
The Absolute edition of the Punto hatchback will come loaded with enhanced features such as contoured splash guards, grey coloured customised carpets, Punto branded door sill and an 'Absolute' badge set.
These Absolute edition models are expected to be tagged with the price of regular model variants Active, Dynamic and Emotion. It is also estimated that the car maker will be offering goodies such as 50 per cent free insurance and Roadside Assistance.
Besides, the company has also actualised its brand establishment strategies such as the inauguration of an exclusive Fiat workshop in Pune and opening of world-class Fiat Caffes in Delhi and Pune.
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
- Fiat eyes 5 per cent market share through dealership expansion and new launches
- Fiat organises free vehicle check-up camps in Mumbai, Pune and Surat
- Fiat looking to make India its export hub for Chrysler
- Fiat India opens new dealership in New Delhi
- Fiat India's Facebook page gets over 2 lakh fans in a month
- Fiat India looking to relaunch the Linea T-Jet this June
- Upcoming hot hatches from Fiat, Volkswagen and Toyota for India
- Fiat to have 100 exclusive dealerships by 2014
- Nagesh Basavanhalli to spearhead the Indian operations of Fiat and Chrysler
- Fiat India looking at 112 dealerships and a 5 per cent market share soon
- Fiat India plans to garner 1 per cent of market share by 2013 end
- Fiat planning big with upcoming Jeep models on Indian turf
- Fiat moves a step closer to standardise Indian operations with global level
- Fiat India eyeing a two-fold in its market share with new launches
- Fiat India aims to sell 25,000 units in 2013