Fiat launches 2013 Fiat 500 Turbo in North America
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
Fiat Automobiles S.p.A, the Italian based auto major has unveiled the 2013 version of Fiat 500 Turbo placed aptly in its Cinquecento line-up possessing high power, performance and customisation levels while draping the aggressive styling cues of the most popular 500 series. The launch of 2013 Fiat 500 Turbo was marked at the Concorso Italiano, one of the largest events for Italian vehicles held in North America.
Mr. Tim Kuniskis, Head of FIAT Brand in North America affirmed that the company has launched this small car keeping mind the preferences of customers and the new Fiat 500 Turbo hits a sweet spot between the Cinquecento and the high-performance Fiat 500 Abarth balancing and combining the best of Italian designing and performance aesthetics.
As compared to the conventional Fiat 500’s 1.4L MultiAir engine, the new Fiat 500 Turbo boasts a 1.4L MultiAir Turbo engine delivering 34 percent higher power of 135 hp and 53 percent greater torque of 150 lb-ft.
In a bid to enhance the bold styling on the front, the 2013 Fiat 500 Turbo sports new gloss black headlamps and parking lamp along with protruding front fascia and forward placement of the Cinquecento's signature "whiskers and logo" face. Moreover, to embody a vertical stance, the car has been fabricated with striking side skirts alongside a distinctive 16-inch aluminium wheels with Nero (black) painted pockets. On the rear, the revamped aerodynamics, sports tuned suspension and new tail lamps uplift the sportive appeal of the car.
The interiors are furnished with dynamic seating, athletic leather-wrapped shift knob and unique Argento (silver) stitching on the steering wheel along with Grigio/Nero (gray/black) seating.
Available in Argento (silver), Bianco (white), Grigio (gray), Nero (black), Rame (copper), Rosso (red) and all-new Verde Azzurro (green & blue) exterior colours, the 2013 Fiat 500 Turbo will be rolled out at price of $19,500 excluding $700 destination charge.
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
Pleasing you shuold think of something like thatNovember 15, 2012 by Auth
- Fiat to organise free check up camps for existing Indian customers
- Fiat eyes 5 per cent market share through dealership expansion and new launches
- Fiat organises free vehicle check-up camps in Mumbai, Pune and Surat
- Fiat looking to make India its export hub for Chrysler
- Fiat India opens new dealership in New Delhi
- Fiat India's Facebook page gets over 2 lakh fans in a month
- Fiat India looking to relaunch the Linea T-Jet this June
- Upcoming hot hatches from Fiat, Volkswagen and Toyota for India
- Fiat to have 100 exclusive dealerships by 2014
- Nagesh Basavanhalli to spearhead the Indian operations of Fiat and Chrysler
- Fiat India looking at 112 dealerships and a 5 per cent market share soon
- Fiat India plans to garner 1 per cent of market share by 2013 end
- Fiat planning big with upcoming Jeep models on Indian turf
- Fiat moves a step closer to standardise Indian operations with global level
- Fiat India eyeing a two-fold in its market share with new launches