Fiat India all set to pull off the curtains from 'Absolute' editions of Linea and Punto on September 19
Subscribe to NewsletterPlease fill your name and email ID to get our daily auto news mailer.
Fiat India, the Italian auto marque, is all set to introduce the festive season editions of its Linea sedan and Punto hatchback on September 19, 2012 in the Indian auto industry. Named as 'Absolute' editions, both the models will sport new features, which will help the company to find new buyers in the festive season this year. However, the technical configuration and looks of the new models will be identical to the regular versions.
With these new editions, the company seems to be quite aggressive for the Indian market from the starting of the year as it introduced new Linea at the 2012 Delhi Auto Expo in January this year, which was followed by the launch of limited edition model of Grande Punto Sport 90 bhp in May 2012. Industry experts believe that the launch of Absolute edition models close to festive season will surely pull out some decent volumes for the company in India.
The features equipped within the new edition Linea and Punto include an advance GPS Navigation system, which is hardly seen in any of the same segment cars. On the other hand, the existing models already boast off features like dual front airbags, Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD) and Electronic Stability Programme (ESP), among others, which makes these models count among the most advanced vehicles in their respective segments.
With the launch of refreshed models around festive season, the car maker will surely grab the attention of potential buyers, who tend to buy a new car. The move opted by Fiat India does not seems new as the auto makers in Indian auto industry have been practising these activities from quite some time by offering fully loaded options in their existing line-up, and have ended up with a great response from the buyers.
Comments on this article
Post a comment on this article
- Fiat eyes 5 per cent market share through dealership expansion and new launches
- Fiat organises free vehicle check-up camps in Mumbai, Pune and Surat
- Fiat looking to make India its export hub for Chrysler
- Fiat India opens new dealership in New Delhi
- Fiat India's Facebook page gets over 2 lakh fans in a month
- Fiat India looking to relaunch the Linea T-Jet this June
- Upcoming hot hatches from Fiat, Volkswagen and Toyota for India
- Fiat to have 100 exclusive dealerships by 2014
- Nagesh Basavanhalli to spearhead the Indian operations of Fiat and Chrysler
- Fiat India looking at 112 dealerships and a 5 per cent market share soon
- Fiat India plans to garner 1 per cent of market share by 2013 end
- Fiat planning big with upcoming Jeep models on Indian turf
- Fiat moves a step closer to standardise Indian operations with global level
- Fiat India eyeing a two-fold in its market share with new launches
- Fiat India aims to sell 25,000 units in 2013